PDA

View Full Version : What is wrong with retailers in NYC???

CTPAHHbIN
11-01-2004, 01:19 PM
What is wrong with retailers in NYC??? I went over 4 PC Games retailers in NYC and only one was out of stock on PF. The rest of them never even heard of this title. UBI does a great job on marketing. Arrrrr. I guess I would have to order it on line and wait for few more days. $45 more to e-commerce community.

CTPAHHbIN
11-01-2004, 01:19 PM
What is wrong with retailers in NYC??? I went over 4 PC Games retailers in NYC and only one was out of stock on PF. The rest of them never even heard of this title. UBI does a great job on marketing. Arrrrr. I guess I would have to order it on line and wait for few more days. $45 more to e-commerce community.

ACmisterE
11-01-2004, 01:37 PM
I know it's a trek, but out here on long island a few stores have it. Call around and make a run for it after work. I found mine at a GameStop in Commack, NY.

CTPAHHbIN
11-01-2004, 02:01 PM
Just curious what would be faster a 3 days delivery or me going trough all rush hour traffics to get to LI. lol

JG51Beolke
11-01-2004, 02:04 PM
Well, I used to live in Brooklyn and take the B train to and from Manhattan every morning and night. If I were you, I'd order online and have it delivered. lolololololol Anything to stay off the subway..............

Osirisx9
11-01-2004, 02:07 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by JG51Beolke:
Well, I used to live in Brooklyn and take the B train to Manhattan every morning and night. If I were you, I'd order online and have it delivered. lolololololol Anything to stay off the subway.............. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You can get your copy at the Gamestop in Kings Plaza..

RAF238thOsiris

JG51Beolke
11-01-2004, 02:10 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Osirisx9:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by JG51Beolke:
Well, I used to live in Brooklyn and take the B train to Manhattan every morning and night. If I were you, I'd order online and have it delivered. lolololololol Anything to stay off the subway.............. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You can get your copy at the Gamestop in Kings Plaza..

RAF238thOsiris <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh Boy, do I remember Kings Plaza. That neck of the woods brings back fond and blurry memories. We used to get gassed up at Chi-Chi's there before heading to Manhattan every weekend. But then we'd stop at McSorley's in the Village and fill up on some home made brew, and then hit the clubs.

CTPAHHbIN
11-02-2004, 09:17 AM
I can officially declare that no PF available from any PC game store on small island of Manhattan. Great job UBI marketing team!!!

Phil_C
11-02-2004, 09:22 AM
I live on the east end of LI, and the places i have called say they will be getting it the 11th. which is a total crock, cause i got mine last night in Hicksville in a babbages.

THe larger stores like best buy and whatnot will be getting them the 11th or there abouts as well from what their people said on the phone.

My best suggestion, is to call Gamestops and Baggages cause they seem to be the ones who have itm, know about it, and have sold out and are getting more of it.

LEXX_Luthor
11-02-2004, 06:14 PM
Yes, try Best Buy.

Down here in Florida...

EB yesterday...."tomorrow"
EB today...."tomorrow"
GameStop...."next week"

Best Buy had a shelf full of FB Gold boxes, and below was a shelf of FP boxes.

thanks to serial moderator BestBear99 http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

T_O_A_D
11-02-2004, 06:20 PM
Geeze again with this from you CTPAHHbIN How many accounts do you want banned. You are not alowed to talk about prirating.I edited your smart remark out of your origional post. After your bans from Steve and warnings about your attitude from my self, this is your last chance I see it again, We'll make an extra effort to lock you out of here.

Now please make the effort to Order it online and move on, and get into the game.