PDA

View Full Version : Fix your game.

BloodyDragon188
09-08-2018, 05:06 AM
For starters, this meta is just terrible. All the vanguard are inferior to assassin/hybrids. Literally any assassin/hybrid who can faint one attack can win against an experienced vanguard player. This post is mostly to rant, and less about facts, but it feels like whenever I pick warden, one of the supposedly strongest characters in this season. I probably just need a coach, but it’s just annoying to constantly fight Orochi every match and have zero chance at beating him. “Use your right stick and just block” they say. How is that possible if the attacks are at light speed and can be canceled into other broken moves such as his backstep. Want to try and hit him? He will just deflect, and if you don’t dodge in a short window, deal a billion damage. Shamen is the worst for me, as she has too much in her kit you never know if she will bleed you and jump you at the speed of light, or if she will just heavy attack you for 40+ damage. Hell, everything about her is practically a mash up of “die, inexperienced players” thrown into one. Fix your game Ubisoft, it’s enough having to deal with the 4 new characters who will likely break the game. I know anybody can win against a broken character with enough knowledge of mechanics, but it’s ridiculous to never fight any interesting and great characters who have so much potential, but are shadowed by the light spamming characters who are simply just OP.

Protos_88
09-08-2018, 06:56 AM
Ps4. Devs i pay for this ****in game. And you f broke it so many times.... **** this, you dont repare it yet but new content coming. How much time you need for repare drops, glitches, animation problems and f rest og ****. I pay for this f game and you only broke it. **** you i wil not wait more year for sth...

GladiatorHood
09-08-2018, 11:06 AM
orochi is lightwork with warden...parry the lights, block the heavies, block with ur right stick, feint some shoulder bashes, parry his dodge attack, repeat.

David_gorda
09-08-2018, 11:14 AM
orochi is lightwork with warden...parry the lights, block the heavies, block with ur right stick, feint some shoulder bashes, parry his dodge attack, repeat.
Maybe on PC, but on console its almost impossible to block the lights, i never parried a light since orochi got reworked. Also saw a stream from Clutchmeister who is one of the highest rank players on PC getting owned by a ligjtspamming orochi when he played console tournament but maybe clutchmeister is just bad and need to git Gud lol? :D

DefiledDragon
09-08-2018, 03:38 PM
Maybe on PC, but on console its almost impossible to block the lights, i never parried a light since orochi got reworked. Also saw a stream from Clutchmeister who is one of the highest rank players on PC getting owned by a ligjtspamming orochi when he played console tournament but maybe clutchmeister is just bad and need to git Gud lol? :D

Wasn't he the guy who won the console tournament?

David_gorda
09-08-2018, 03:46 PM
Wasn't he the guy who won the console tournament? not sure didnt watch the whole thing but he complained about the orochi was laggy or something, but thats what console players have to deal with everyday.

Devils-_-legacy
09-08-2018, 03:51 PM
As a console player if someone is truly spamming and you can't counter it that's on you its not impossible