PDA

View Full Version : So I found something interesting...What is it?

hXcExtol
11-16-2007, 11:20 AM
I'm not sure what significance it has, it any, since I haven't finished the game...

I was wondering how many other people out there either knew about it, or randomly stumbled across it like I did.

I was in the middle of my first assassination in Damascus, this is after the initial three, it was the first in the next set of three. I had to leave to go somewhere so I exited the Animus, but before I turned off the game I walked up to the male Doctor who is staring out of a window, and pick pocketed what looked like a pen...

I was thinking about waiting until I finished the game to post this, since that could be why it's so odd to me for now, but has anyone else done this?

hXcExtol
11-16-2007, 11:20 AM
I'm not sure what significance it has, it any, since I haven't finished the game...

I was wondering how many other people out there either knew about it, or randomly stumbled across it like I did.

I was in the middle of my first assassination in Damascus, this is after the initial three, it was the first in the next set of three. I had to leave to go somewhere so I exited the Animus, but before I turned off the game I walked up to the male Doctor who is staring out of a window, and pick pocketed what looked like a pen...

I was thinking about waiting until I finished the game to post this, since that could be why it's so odd to me for now, but has anyone else done this?

hXcExtol
11-16-2007, 11:40 AM
http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_confused.gif

martsmall
11-16-2007, 11:45 AM
yes i have u can now acess his computer
@ the end

murdercitydan
11-16-2007, 11:46 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by hXcExtol:

I was thinking about waiting until I finished the game to post this, since that could be why it's so odd to me for now, but has anyone else done this? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I did this too, when they actually make you get out of the animus is a good time to wonder around and find things. There are a few little secrets i'm sure not many people know about. I can tell you a few of them if you'd like, I just don't want to spoil it for everyone who would like to find it themselves.

devilsheroes
11-16-2007, 11:47 AM
yeah ,, i did that 2 and i wonder what i supposed with it. But i think that the future templar is going to chase u and u will need a lots of gadget to escape http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

thats just a crazy thinking but i sounds cool ,, altīr in the future http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif