PDA

View Full Version : İs For Honor changing İts Genre into.... ?

Baturai
09-07-2018, 02:32 PM
Mmorpg ?

Some Weapons really do look like They were forged by an Elf or a Dwarf..
Let Alone Broken and totally Absurd Skills and Perks some Top Tier heros Have..

Now thiss... new Perk System that allow you to Enflame your Sword.
And Mmorpg Boy Warrıor Voices
Warden Sounds like he Hides his Pimples behind his Helmet ��
Ubisoft, what are you doing man ?

Edited for Language: UbiInsulin

OoKaMi_79
09-07-2018, 02:59 PM
I could see with good eyes if For Honor changes to something similar to Dynasty Warriors: large maps, lots of minions and lot of different objectives in a mission...but of course keeping all the fighting system we currently have.

beerbariandh
09-07-2018, 03:27 PM
if this game gets fantasy wizardish im out. i play FH because it looks good, there is no casting spells like Elder Scrolls and such, and the fighting is straight forward war. of course with feats on the side but its still not completely fake and fantasy. seriously though, please don't F this game up and make it cheesy.

DefiledDragon
09-07-2018, 08:29 PM
Two of the characters already have teleport attacks and one of them can teleport across the map. One of the characters can eat you to regain her health and another one can break your back to regain his health. Doesn't get much more fantasy than that really.

Gastgrinder
09-07-2018, 08:37 PM
Two of the characters already have teleport attacks and one of them can teleport across the map. One of the characters can eat you to regain her health and another one can break your back to regain his health. Doesn't get much more fantasy than that really.

Do not forget the mushrooms that grow like other stuff from the bodies.
oh yes and the masks that seem out of nowhere.

CRIMS0NM0NKEY
09-07-2018, 09:13 PM

Hagrid......"Your a wizard Shugoki"

DefiledDragon
09-07-2018, 09:30 PM
Hagrid......"Your a wizard Shugoki"

Haha, exactly. Don't get me wrong, I love Shug and have been putting some time into him recently. Only to rep 2 up to now but I'm enjoying playing him and love landing DE on unsuspecting people in 4 v 4's, but I still think it's a load of codswallop the way he regains health from it.

CRIMS0NM0NKEY
09-07-2018, 11:30 PM
Haha, exactly. Don't get me wrong, I love Shug and have been putting some time into him recently. Only to rep 2 up to now but I'm enjoying playing him and love landing DE on unsuspecting people in 4 v 4's, but I still think it's a load of codswallop the way he regains health from it.
Just yesterday I railroaded three enemies at one time of my bridge...yea he is a blast at times.
His combat tactic of hugging in battle is stupidly unrealistic but I to enjoy doing it. If my team is utterly destroying the other team sometimes that is all I do.

DefiledDragon
09-08-2018, 12:40 AM
Just yesterday I railroaded three enemies at one time of my bridge...yea he is a blast at times.
His combat tactic of hugging in battle is stupidly unrealistic but I to enjoy doing it. If my team is utterly destroying the other team sometimes that is all I do.

I absolutely love the "bridge charge" manoeuvre. It's my second favourite thing to do after DE and so many people either don't know or forget that he can do that. It's awesome. I've never got 3 at once, that must have been epic, I bet you were laughing your head off. I know I would have been.

dinosaurlicker
09-08-2018, 03:26 AM
I absolutely love the "bridge charge" manoeuvre. It's my second favourite thing to do after DE and so many people either don't know or forget that he can do that. It's awesome. I've never got 3 at once, that must have been epic, I bet you were laughing your head off. I know I would have been.

What’s even better is the juicy sound of a charged heavy getting a quad feed in a 1v4. One of my team mates did it as I was running up to help and I had an orgasm