PDA

View Full Version : For Honor: warriors, do you remember ?

Capoupacap
09-07-2018, 02:21 PM
I can still remember the first time as a kid I player Barbarian and also do remember how amazed I was by For Honor first show at E3 2015. I found that while looking at beta test video. Enjoy ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvcZzUpF8ZM

For Honor with all it's deception will stay BEST game of 2017 and one I enjoyed the most in my gamer experience ;)

PS: Where the F*%®K is this emote for the warden ???????????????

beerbariandh
09-07-2018, 03:36 PM
when I first saw this years ago I was sold and pre ordered the game on day 1. Played ever since, which is why the bs I changing is so irritating. We don't need random fixes for things nobody has ever mentioned like I don't know...voices maybe? We wanted better servers, more playable content, something other than being forced to play Dominion if you wanted to actually get matched. And now I hear its taking a turn to almost completely change the way heroes fight. With feats and gear stats...UBI you did this to The Division and look what happened, your player base vanished. Even the long time Youtubers. Welcome to part 2 of it.

Capoupacap
09-07-2018, 07:50 PM
Division and for honor have shown that Ubisoft had to learn how to make a ę game as service Ľ and I do agree they havenít been really accurate and quick enough.... but it stay two very nice video games ;)

I must say Iím really amused to imagine all warden main who tryed hard for making their knight impressive until today with his mario castrated voice hahahahahahaha 😂 itís definitely not best Ubisoft job 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

dinosaurlicker
09-07-2018, 07:54 PM
Look at game balance. Hasnít gotten any better in a year in a half, dunno how this could possibly be the best game.

And yes, go ahead and ask me why I post on these forums about how **** the game is. Itís because I had hopes that it could be better but the dev team has completely failed in every aspect to balance the game over the course of a year and a half. Something tells me the balance team needs a change

Gastgrinder
09-07-2018, 08:24 PM
ubi does it just like in the division, for honor is a big beta test for for honor 2. after marching fire nothing useful will come anymore and suddenly comes for honor 2 and the devs say "we learned from our mistakes", etc. 100 % ubi is working on for honor 2. after all, it's easier to make people pay twice than fix their ****.
the bad thing is that we still support it.

dinosaurlicker
09-08-2018, 12:42 AM
ubi does it just like in the division, for honor is a big beta test for for honor 2. after marching fire nothing useful will come anymore and suddenly comes for honor 2 and the devs say "we learned from our mistakes", etc. 100 % ubi is working on for honor 2. after all, it's easier to make people pay twice than fix their ****.
the bad thing is that we still support it.

Exactly why I will never spend any more money on a ubi game other than RB6 or AC. Those are the only ubi games that have proven themselves to be good in the past IMO. As much as I loved For Honor, looking at it as a whole, itís a horrible game. The only strong aspects of it are the visuals and cosmetics, gameplay is dogshiet. It probably would have been better as a movie lmao

DefiledDragon
09-08-2018, 12:43 AM
Exactly why I will never spend any more money on a ubi game other than RB6 or AC. Those are the only ubi games that have proven themselves to be good in the past IMO. As much as I loved For Honor, looking at it as a whole, it’s a horrible game. The only strong aspects of it are the visuals and cosmetics, gameplay is dogshiet. It probably would have been better as a movie lmao

The Far Cry series is awesome too imo. In fact, I would go as far as to say that FC is the jewel in Ubi's crown. I know a lot of people like AC but I could never get into those but Far Cry, particularly 3, Primal and 5. Sweet.

Matanuro
09-08-2018, 12:54 AM
Ah, Jason, your passion will never be forgotten. I miss him. I miss his vision of what this game could have been. The real combat. The ability to HAVE A CUSTOM CHARACTER that you would equip with the different armors and weapons that will further determine your playstlye. More open battles with more objectives on the map and minions that actualy represnt some threath. The emotes, double emotes even where you could see characters interacting between eachother. MORE BLOOD AND GORE, more ruthlesness in general. The beauty and horror of melee combat. Perfection. And the passion he had is still amazin.

And, what did we get? Ruined and stolen vision, turned on montezation and meme loving devs. Shame. A Shameful display. I just want that some realiable comapny like CDPR for example, just picks up this stance based combat and makes Jasons vision come true. You would have the best medieval combat fighting game on the market. And you could have that Ubisoft. But, as usual, you always have people with briliant ideas which you end up poorly executing or you just butcher the hell out of it. Real shame...

dinosaurlicker
09-08-2018, 03:08 AM
The Far Cry series is awesome too imo. In fact, I would go as far as to say that FC is the jewel in Ubi's crown. I know a lot of people like AC but I could never get into those but Far Cry, particularly 3, Primal and 5. Sweet.

Yessss the only reason that Iíve left that series out is because Iíve never owned any of the games within it. However, many of my friends love the series and orgasm whenever a nee game comes out for it, and Iíve played it at their places. I can agree that itís a fantastic series from the surface and from what Iíve heard itís even better when you go in depth

Capoupacap
09-08-2018, 05:30 PM
Look at game balance. Hasnít gotten any better in a year in a half, dunno how this could possibly be the best game.

And yes, go ahead and ask me why I post on these forums about how **** the game is. Itís because I had hopes that it could be better but the dev team has completely failed in every aspect to balance the game over the course of a year and a half. Something tells me the balance team needs a change

I do understand your feeling but on the other hand, you canít say no effort has been put in the game.

Itís clearly not perfect and some decision that had to be made by the dev team has transform this game a certain way.

For my opinion, this game still be very unique ❤️

DefiledDragon
09-08-2018, 05:50 PM
I do understand your feeling but on the other hand, you can’t say no effort has been put in the game.

It’s clearly not perfect and some decision that had to be made by the dev team has transform this game a certain way.

For my opinion, this game still be very unique ❤️

It is unique and I think that's probably the only reason it still has a playerbase tbh.

BadwithIds
09-08-2018, 06:26 PM
ahh the game looked fun back then... now its just a pain..

shinneosakura
09-09-2018, 04:50 AM
I got rep40 of my main warden on ps4 and recently restart on pc for better graphic. I loved this game, and pre-ordered Marching Fire on the 1st day.
Now I just regret it, especially after I saw what Roman said on this week's WD. Completely heartbreak.So disappointed.Maybe they are afraid now so they cancelled WD recap .

dinosaurlicker
09-09-2018, 06:28 PM
It is unique and I think that's probably the only reason it still has a playerbase tbh.

This.

And also it doesnít matter if effort has been put in if the game balance hasnít improved at all. If effort solved everything weíd all be able to do anything we wanted. It takes good changes along with effort, but the devs donít know what a good change is.

And even then they have put 0 effort into shugoki and LB. so yea

DefiledDragon
09-09-2018, 07:32 PM
This.

And also it doesn’t matter if effort has been put in if the game balance hasn’t improved at all. If effort solved everything we’d all be able to do anything we wanted. It takes good changes along with effort, but the devs don’t know what a good change is.

And even then they have put 0 effort into shugoki and LB. so yea

I'm sure Roman said LB was a L2P issue, so that tells you he ain't getting any changes. Don't know if he's mention Shugoki.

dinosaurlicker
09-09-2018, 08:33 PM
I'm sure Roman said LB was a L2P issue, so that tells you he ain't getting any changes. Don't know if he's mention Shugoki.

Pretty sure they havenít. I have so many ideas for reworks for both of them but it doesnít matter because the devs donít care. I had hopes. But in the end, the ineffecient and unknowledgable dev team was its demise.