PDA

View Full Version : Revelations' Assassin Recruits, Dens, Leaders, etc

tjbyrum1
11-14-2011, 05:40 PM
Alright, I know quite a few of you have Revelations already and some of you are getting it tonight or whatever. So I KNOW some of you can answer my question. I will read this probably in the morning before I leave for school, since most of you will be getting it tonight and all.

One thing I loved in Brotherhood is the Brotherhood. I LOVE the idea of managing and maintaining an Assassin's Guild.

I want to know every detail about the Recruits in Revelations. I don't want two sentences about them, I want a paragraph or more.

Things I want touched on are:
1. Can you customize your Recruits? If so, what can you customize about them? Color, robes, weapons, etc?
2. What are some new things added to the Recruits as compared to Brotherhood?

tjbyrum1
11-14-2011, 05:40 PM
Alright, I know quite a few of you have Revelations already and some of you are getting it tonight or whatever. So I KNOW some of you can answer my question. I will read this probably in the morning before I leave for school, since most of you will be getting it tonight and all.

One thing I loved in Brotherhood is the Brotherhood. I LOVE the idea of managing and maintaining an Assassin's Guild.

I want to know every detail about the Recruits in Revelations. I don't want two sentences about them, I want a paragraph or more.

Things I want touched on are:
1. Can you customize your Recruits? If so, what can you customize about them? Color, robes, weapons, etc?
2. What are some new things added to the Recruits as compared to Brotherhood?

fanofthecreed
11-14-2011, 07:06 PM
Hey I watched something from zwoooooosh kinda sorta not really Spoiler:

And you can change if they have their hood up or down you can change their robe color as with brotherhood. You might be able to change which weapons they have I'm not sure as I like you must wait untill after school tomorrow http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/bigtears.gif
As for the second question I'm afraid I am no help. Hope this kinda sorta not really answered your question. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

MostJadedGamer
11-14-2011, 07:17 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I want to know every detail about the Recruits in Revelations. I don't want two sentences about them, I want a paragraph or more. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Then you had better wait at least a few days. Very few of us have the game, and it will take us time to know out every detail.

KuldarYldrad
11-15-2011, 05:43 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by tjbyrum1:
1. Can you customize your Recruits? If so, what can you customize about them? Color, robes, weapons, etc? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Yes and no.
Like in Brotherhood you can change the color of their outfit until they reach the assassin rank. You can put or not the hood, and if your recruit has the hood, you can add a mask. You can't choose their weapon.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">2. What are some new things added to the Recruits as compared to Brotherhood? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>There is few unique recruitment missions (like 6, don't remember well). When they are all done you only have the good old way to recruit as in Botherhood.
There is 4 class of assassin: heavy weapon, crossbow, dagger and hiden blade. When you recruit someone, it seems to be randomly choose.
Those class are important for the assassin's mission around other city, as some require a specific class of assassin.

Sorry no paragraph, english is not my main langage. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

tjbyrum1
11-15-2011, 05:48 AM
That's pretty much all I wanted to know anyway.

I will have one Assassin with a mask, just to make him unique I reckon.

In Brotherhood, I have one Assassin named Nino who is the only one to wear a mask.

Yammka01
11-15-2011, 10:15 PM
I'm going to piggy-back onto this thread because it's title covers what I want to ask.

Contested dens: When they go contested do they effectively get turned back into Templar towers, where I need to find that one or two guys that I need to take out so everybody'll leave? Right now, I'm assuming that's the case, because assaulting the front doors has gotten me killed several times over. I ask the question for mere confirmation, because I feel pretty good that's the case. And assuming I'm right, I've been making a fool out of myself. :P

KuldarYldrad
11-16-2011, 01:51 AM
If you lose a den, it comes back as at the begining of the game. You have to kill the Templar captain and set fire in the tower to claim it again.

Yammka01
11-16-2011, 02:28 AM
Okay, turns out I was looking at my problem wrong. Don't mind my newb-ishness. &gt;.&gt;

nash_trickster
11-16-2011, 06:38 PM
To assign Den Leaders you need to go to the den you wish to assign it to, get inside the den and get to the "spiraling light"...

Broshimitsu
11-17-2011, 12:15 PM
How do you unlock a den you've already captured? I have two Assassin dens that are "locked". I have have at least three assassins who can become den leaders but the option to select one isn't there.

assassin_smurf
11-17-2011, 02:07 PM
If it's locked, I think that means you have a Level 15 as the Den Leader (or its the 1 den with the Assassin on the Little Prince misson.)

I also think there are more Assassins than Dens (at least so far - I havent finished the game). 7 Dens in Const.

In an unlocked den, check the Mission table and the Master Assasin to see if ones assigned.

Schueler123
11-18-2011, 12:27 AM
TO answer peoples questions so far.

When you have a locked 'sins Den?
this means that you have maxed a 'sin to master lvl 15 and the Den becomes "locked" and invunerable to Templar attacks.

There are a total of 7 Dens.
1 In the North most Region: Galata District
1 each for North and South in each of the 3 districts: Imperial,Constantine and the byzantium(dont remember the spelling) districts

You can have a total of aprox. 60+ 'sins including your 7 Masters. the reason for this is that once you have taken control of a region in the "Mediteranian defence Game" you can then build dens on them and send 5 'sins to each region. when you send a recruit out to a region it is removed from your row of possible 12 Brotherhood members.
** If you have empty slots you are able to recall these recruits from those regions.

Yammka01
11-18-2011, 04:34 AM
How exactly does one send Assassins across the Mediterranean anyway? I haven't seen that option. I have at least 6 Assassin-controlled cities that I could be sending Assassins to, now. And I HAVE created dens in those cities, too. I'm just not seeing where the button to send Assassins is.

KuldarYldrad
11-18-2011, 07:11 AM
On PS3 it's the square button when you are on the city selection screen. Don't know the button for xBox.

Yammka01
11-18-2011, 03:15 PM
Probably X, then. Thanks!

assassin_smurf
11-19-2011, 11:58 AM
When you're on the select city level, you can Manage Assassins (X for 360) for that city. When you select A at the city level, you go into the mission select.

In Manage Assassins - you select a 'sin you recruited to be the leader of that city. Be careful, once you assign 1 of your recruits to that city, there will always be 1 there. You can swap them out with other 'sins in Const, but you can't remove them completly. When you assign 1 to the new city, you can then recruit a new assassin.

clear as mud?

Yammka01
11-19-2011, 03:14 PM
Yeah, I found it shortly after my own post and figured out that system. I think my problem was that I wasn't used to having another button to press on that screen so my eyes skipped right over it. :P. Thanks, though.

RepugnantStorm3
11-24-2011, 08:48 PM
If my city is under siege and i successfully defend, will i still have all the bonuses like assassin control and money earned from that city?

tjbyrum1
11-25-2011, 09:11 AM
The answer to your question Repungnant is yes.

I did not know about the whole sending Assassins to other cities. That's interesting. Will they protect it from being attacked by Templars?

theoutsider1988
08-17-2012, 05:32 PM
The answer to your question Repungnant is yes.

I did not know about the whole sending Assassins to other cities. That's interesting. Will they protect it from being attacked by Templars?

No, you have to choose at least 2 recruits depending on what level they have (mostly the one's who have reached 10 or up) to the attacking city, even if there is an master assassin in that city.

Kytr
08-17-2012, 10:03 PM
Moving assassins into the city doesn't keep your control over the city, but it will allow you to gain a greater level of control. In a city with no assassins, your maximum control level is 50%. Each assassin added increases the limit by about 10%. That means it will take longer for templar influence to bring the city under seige.. Beyond that, you don't really gain anything from those assassins.

ArmyAJ28
12-16-2012, 09:50 PM
I need more Soldier Class Assassin recruits (Hidden Blade icon, Use medium sword and pistol). I noticed I mostly get Enforcers with some Marksmen and even less Scouts. I have noticed the all the "Assist Citizen" markers always respawn in the same spots later on if you saved from there before or whatever, and you can use the recruit system from the Mediteranian Defense. Question is, are there certain of those assist markers that garantees a certain class when you save from there or using the MD system and certain way to get a specific class, or is everything about it completly random, cause if so that sucks for me cause I'm trying to balance all my dens and have one of every class and an extra of the same class for the den leaders cause they cant go out of contracts. It's driving me nuts now cause I never seem to get any soldier classes and I need like 4 more of them, please help.