PDA

View Full Version : Health will not recover with PS4 AC Unity

ElwoodHernandez
09-06-2018, 02:51 AM
I have problems with AC Unity on PS4 and regeneration health I have tried all the tutorials written on this forum but still the same they kill me very fast the only way to recreate is to take medicine again and another Again Im a bit confused now what to do ..... This problem is from the start of the game and I was hoping that in the game when you become a killer, this will fix itself but No more ..... I also own all the AC games that are out and never have any problems with just this one.

cawatrooper9
09-06-2018, 03:37 PM
Hey ElwoodHernandez,

Yeah, Unity's a little different in that there is no automatic health regeneration.

I'd say it's also the series' first foray into RPG territory, so unlike a game like Black Flag, it's almost mandatory to actually upgrade your character.

If you're having a lot of trouble, here are some things that could help you take the fight to your enemies:

-Spend unspent skillpoints, if there are any

-Buy new, better gear and weapons.

- If you need currency, doing the Cafe Theatre and other Cafe missions can give you a strong regular income over time

-Keep an eye on your enemies levels. The more stars, the stronger they are. You may just be in an area that you're not quite prepared for yet.

-Dodge and parry are lifesavers, literally. You're not a bullet sponge.

Hope those help! If you need any more specific advice about the area of the game that you're in, let me know.

Deezl-V
09-15-2018, 07:46 AM
Donít play unity like past games. Combat is much harder so itís better to focus on slow cover stealth. Stay undetected.