PDA

View Full Version : Possible idea for aramusha?

PepsiBeastin
09-05-2018, 09:47 PM
What if his attacks speed up the deeper he goes into his infini-combo? It would make it slightly less predictable, while giving him something a bit unique. Of course other things would need to be done to him, but I just had the idea and wanted to get some input on it.

bannex19
09-05-2018, 10:00 PM
How about something else other than doubling down on his infinite combo?

Good luck keeping up input wise with 100ms light attacks... lightspam is not and should never be the solution to fixing a hero

PepsiBeastin
09-05-2018, 10:09 PM
How about something else other than doubling down on his infinite combo?

Good luck keeping up input wise with 100ms light attacks... lightspam is not and should never be the solution to fixing a hero

I was thinking more like starting at 500 or 600, then ramping up to a max of 400 once you hit a 5 combo maybe, not 100 ms lmao

DefiledDragon
09-05-2018, 10:24 PM
Careful what you wish for or he might end up with cheesy bash spam like every other rework.

RexXZ347
09-06-2018, 05:45 PM
I really am not a fan of spamming lights. I would like to have mix ups. Therefore here are my ideas.

1)Unblockable Hyper Armored Heavy Finisher - to open turtles and to attempt them into parrying instead of just blocking. Can be feinted into side lights but no guaranteed top light. Can also be feinted into a gb. Can trade damage because of hyper armor and unblockable.

2) A Neutral 400ms Opener - another opener to counter bashers. Maybe a roundhouse kick or a hilt bash then a guaranteed light. Does not drain stamina. Takes 40% stamina from aramusha.

3) Untelegraphic Chains - aramusha can be shutdown by turtling and blocking. Wait to block then bash/shove/counter attack/dodge attack. With this, aramusha wouldn't be easily blocked.

4) Side Dodge Attacks - remove the aramusha side forward dash attacks and make it a dodge attack. Almost all the characters have a side dodge attack/side dodge bash/side dodge gb so why not give aramusha one?

5) Blade blockade startup at 300ms from 400ms. Still 383ms duration.

6) Reversed Zone - instead of a light then an unblockable zone. It will start as an unblockable zone and feintable to a light. Like a raider stunning tap.

darksavior1977
09-07-2018, 04:17 AM
Make the spare attack from chain finishers unblockable. When the vortex pattern is starting to get predicted, mix in the unblockable chain finisher to force a response. Also make it faintable into a light attack, gb, or blade blockade. Also, some side dodge light attacks that can start chains wouldn't be out of place.

dinosaurlicker
09-08-2018, 03:30 AM
Aramusha is walking a thin line tbh. 400 ms deadly feints along with the ability to deadly feint into a heavy would make him decently viable on console. They just need to do that and buff his blade blockade punishes imo

beerbariandh
09-08-2018, 03:55 AM
my idea for Aramusha is to delete him altogether. along with Shinobi.

NHLGoldenKnight
09-08-2018, 06:01 AM
Please no more fast attacks. As I am getting older , I can't react to many of them even now. Around 500 ks is my limit, anything lower is basically guaranteed damage when it comes to my reaction time.

Same as Centurion, Aramusha needs to fight. They both try to cheese their most powerful combo instead of actually fighting. Make them fight.