PDA

View Full Version : costumized character

Timordei
09-05-2018, 06:44 PM
so we had since 1707 until now (i dont know how it was in anno 2205) this choosable readymade character portraits to choose for our chracter in game. i would request to become the possibilty to build kind of your own character in anno 1800, visually (some kind of a creation kit would be needed) and i would also really like it to choose from different backstories for my character. i know this is not an rpg or something like it. but it would add a lot if immersion and fun for the player to put on different roles. and if all the ki has it why cant we as well?

stylisticsagi
09-05-2018, 10:39 PM
I am all for this!

Timordei
09-06-2018, 08:08 AM
doesn anybody know if the devs have mentioned something about that becaus i think we have seen nearly nothing about the characters in game and things like that

iruet
09-06-2018, 10:44 AM
No nothing has been mentioned yet as far as I recall, you might wanne check out this post: https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1833935 (https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1833935-Confirmed-Features-and-Already-Answered-Questions-For-Anno-1800)

I do like this idea, do you want to be able to customize everything?

Timordei
09-09-2018, 06:51 PM
what do you mean with "everthing" i mean things like the face,head, hear, beard, acsessories like hats and glasses etc., clothing ( everything visible on a portrait) and a choosable backstory to give your charakter motives and a personality

stylisticsagi
09-10-2018, 07:57 AM
Many rpg's have a quite simple portrait costumizer wich you can glorify with diffrent hairstyles and accesories. Just add some voice options and you are off.
Not a die hard need for anno but it would be a nice touch indeed especially when multiplayer games would be more likly to happen (perhaps by making the game a bit faster?).

I also have in this case no problems at all with ubisoft charging some extra coing for "special" cosmetics for those who are willing to pay and do not change anything else gameplay wise.