PDA

View Full Version : 4v4 perks

CandleInTheDark
09-05-2018, 03:41 PM
I found a screenshot of the available perks

Support

Radiant rebound - Upon spawn or when revived gain 20% movement speed for ten seconds

Remedy - Upon hero kill heal + 10 health

Feline agility - When gaining a renown level, gain 4% movement speed for the first then 2% for each subsequent level

Rapid refresh - Upon takedown or when reviving an ally, feats active cooldowns are reduced by 5%

Rising dawn - Revive allies to 75%

Supersonic - In revenge gain 15% movement speed and uninterruptible sprint

Clever tactics - Capture a zone and use banner/offerings 15% faster

Offence

Galestorm - Upon hero kill gain 20% movement speed for 10 seconds

Devourer - Upon execution heal an additional 15% health

Early reaper - Upon spawn or when revived first attack deals 20% more damage

Endurance - When gaining a renown level receive 3% stamina cost reduction (max 4 gains)

Head hunter - For each unique player/bot Hero executed increase max health by +4 (max 4 increases)

Crush them - Upon hero kill your next attack deals 20% more damage

Survival instinct - When in critical health, gain 15% stamina cost reduction

Defence

Shields up - Upon spawn or when revived receive a +15 health shield

Last stand - When in critical health, gain 20% damage resistance

Aegis - All shields received are increased by 20%

Bastion - When in a zone or carrying a banner/offering, gain 10% damage resistance

Vengeful barrier - When exiting revenge gain a +25 health shield

Bulk up - When gaining a renown level, increase maximum health by +4 (max 4 increase)

Fresh focus - When out of stamina blocks and parries regenerate 20% stamina

Offence - peacekeeper, gladiator, centurion, berserker, orochi and nuxia

Galestorm
Devourer
Early Reaper
Endurance
Survival Instinct
Crush Them
Headhunter

Offence+defence - warden, raider and kensei

Shields up
Aegis
Devourer
Endurance
Survival Instinct
Head Hunter
Fresh Focus

Defence - warlord, highlander, aramusha

Aegis
Shields up
Bastion
Vengful barrier
Last stand
Fresh focus
Bulk up

Offence+assist - shinobi, shaman and shaolin

Devourer
Remedy
Supersonic
Endurance
Clever tactics
Head hunter
Crush them

Assist - valkyrie, nobushi and tiandi

Radient rebound
Remedy
Feline agility
Supersonic
Clever tactics
Rising dawn
Rapid refresh

Defence+assist - shugoki, lawbringer, conqueror and jiang jun

Remedy
Bastion
Feline agiltiy
Vengeful barrier
Last stand
Bulk up
Rising dawn

Bear in mind that at teal gear you can have three of the first four, two out of 1-4 and one out of 5-7 or two from 5-7. So, assuming that I am right in reading the list ingame left to right top to bottom, as an example, a peacekeeper could have

Devourer, early reaper, endurance

Or

Devourer, endurance, headhunter

Or

Headhunter, survival instinct

voiddp
09-05-2018, 03:58 PM
Fresh focus is too OP if only some heroes will have it and Must Have to pick for anyone.

Also having some heroes only with assist perks is just like nerfing them even more. Almost all there are useless.

I want Endurance and Survival instinct to be available for my nobushi + Fresh focus. xD

Wes8504
09-05-2018, 04:00 PM
I agree. With Gear stats going away, there is going to be so much OOS punishes going around.

Devils-_-legacy
09-05-2018, 04:24 PM
Are there more? Stuns and bleeds are going to be so irritating without debuff

Wes8504
09-05-2018, 04:27 PM
Are there more? Stuns and bleeds are going to be so irritating without debuff

I don't think so. Pretty sure they said there were going to be 21 perks, 7 of each of Offense, Defense, and Support. This list hits them all.

Devils-_-legacy
09-05-2018, 04:30 PM
Not looking forward to marching fire other then shaolin

CandleInTheDark
09-06-2018, 01:35 PM
I've looked up the perks, given Peacekeeper has offence, Valkyrie has assist and Lawbringer has a mix of defence and assist I am assuming the list I wrote from the powerpoint slide is accurate for all of them.

Charmzzz
09-06-2018, 02:25 PM
1. This will be a Buff for every Character having Bleed Attacks. Well, not a Buff, but a correction of how flawed the balance is concerning Gear Defense and Debuff Reduction combined.
2. Offence Perks look very weak compared to both Defence and Support ones. E.G.:

- Up to 30% Damage Reduction when in a Zone at critical health compared to, oh wait, no Damage enhancement at all (on Spawn / Revive and on Hero Kill are both veeery situational and even give only 20% on one hit!?)

- Passive Movement Speed increase in Support (up to 10%) compared to 20% movement speed for 10 seconds after a Kill in Offense

- When gaining a renown level, increase maximum health by +4 (max 4 increase) in Defence compared to increase max health by +4 (max 4 increases) per Execution (try to get 4 Executions on PK in one Match...)

So, what I can see in Offense is one build: Endurance, Devourer and then Survival instinct or Head hunter. Support and Defense offer much better and diverse options on builds.

Cyroy95
09-06-2018, 02:30 PM
Hating the perk system so far personally. Made all my current gear that I have on my characters useless.

DefiledDragon
09-06-2018, 02:32 PM
I'm old and I don't like change. I want my old gear stats back. On the other hand, at least we've seen the back of revenge builds.

beerbariandh
09-06-2018, 02:33 PM
I like small changes, tweaks, little upgrades. Not complete overhauls or one spectrum to the other. With Marching Fire coming out I would say just do that and fix server issues. Also stop with voice changes as that's just unnecessary. But changing the way gear stats work as well seems like too much will go wrong and cause more issues than fixing them. Its just like each rework, take a lagging hero, rework them to S tier, then have to rework them back again. Less is more sometimes. Just my opinion

Cyroy95
09-06-2018, 02:36 PM
I like small changes, tweaks, little upgrades. Not complete overhauls or one spectrum to the other. With Marching Fire coming out I would say just do that and fix server issues. Also stop with voice changes as that's just unnecessary. But changing the way gear stats work as well seems like too much will go wrong and cause more issues than fixing them. Its just like each rework, take a lagging hero, rework them to S tier, then have to rework them back again. Less is more sometimes. Just my opinion

My main issue is that they're letting the server dice-roll the changes on your gear, gear that you've spend time on upgrading and refining to match your playstyle and a server is going to decide what you get instead with this new system. It's just a big F* you to most of us as we'll obviously get (by the laws of statistics) things we won't need as those outnumber things you might want to use.

It just sucks.

voiddp
09-06-2018, 02:42 PM
. Support and Defense offer much better and diverse options on builds.

What better is there in support category:

Radiant rebound - Upon spawn or when revived gain 20% movement speed for ten seconds
useless. 10 seconds dont mean anything. Means you will be able to run somewhere 2 seconds faster than without it.

Remedy - Upon hero kill heal + 10 health
Useless. Just one more small heal. Nobushi in support has already 3 heal feats to choose from, and there are zones in dominion and minions for 1st perk. + executions.

Feline agility - When gaining a renown level, gain 4% movement speed for the first then 2% for each subsequent level
Useless. +10% speed I dont want running perks i want fight perks. :(

Rapid refresh - Upon takedown or when reviving an ally, feats active cooldowns are reduced by 5%

+\- fine perk. But for nobushi it will be used to just gain more heals from feats, and maybe faster firetraps in the end of the match. So almost useless too.

Rising dawn - Revive allies to 75%
Useless. Medics huh. I want to fight in fighting game.

Supersonic - In revenge gain 15% movement speed and uninterruptible sprint
Useless. Again *** running perk. For revenge. Like you are supposed to always run from fights.

Clever tactics - Capture a zone and use banner/offerings 15% faster
Useless for fighting.

Really if they will make only this available for Nobushi on release i will just cry about it.
Like if they tell. You play Nobushi and want to fight? hahaha go run around capture zones and revive people, leave fighting for other classes..

beerbariandh
09-06-2018, 02:47 PM
My main issue is that they're letting the server dice-roll the changes on your gear, gear that you've spend time on upgrading and refining to match your playstyle and a server is going to decide what you get instead with this new system. It's just a big F* you to most of us as we'll obviously get (by the laws of statistics) things we won't need as those outnumber things you might want to use.

It just sucks.

I wasn't aware of that. So the game will no try to "read" what you have and that dictates what you get as rewards? That's a terrible idea. Ubi if you wanted to come over to my house and play my game all you had to do was ask.

voiddp
09-06-2018, 02:52 PM
Well not much they can do with migration. I mean compare current stats that most build use and perks. No connection.
No +attack, no +revenge gain.

And how will you give stamina lower cost perks and stamina recovery perks to everyone, if they are restricted by classes.

Charmzzz
09-06-2018, 03:01 PM
@voidpp: You look at it from a wrong perspective:

- Feline agility: nobody can run from you and you are faster in a fight (or help a buddy) than anybody else
- Rapid refresh: every time you die your feat cooldowns will go down by 5% -> you can use 4th feat maybe 3 times a Match now, and every other feat alot more
- Clever tactics: if you play Dominion / Breach -> enables you to get to a new fight faster, 15% less waiting time on every non-fighting game mechanic

I would immediately trade pure Offense with pure Support.

MumfordDaHound
09-06-2018, 03:09 PM
If you have maxed gear you should be able to pick what perks you want rather then a dice roll. Not sure if it's cause it's beta but I got all the same perks no offense and defense just valk and assist stuff. I don't understand this perk stuff yet honestly.

voiddp
09-06-2018, 03:10 PM
@Charmzzz

Upon takedown or when reviving an ally it should mean everytime you personaly kill someone (not just assist), and not about dying yourself.
And here it just that i hate lvl4 Nobushi feats. More times to go into the group of enemies for suicide mine plant. Or more heals flags. Or useless Arrow Storm everyone can just run away from usually. Other feats i use are passive or strait heal perk.
Well suicide bombing is the best option from these... But you are also hurt a lot upon use usually. so doing it more times not the thing i look forward to. (I guess more times to heal from that suicide bombing is makes this legit lol)

Clever tactics - ist just generic utility perk. 15% of something fast enough already, would be not worth to take IF there were better options.

Feline agility is OK. Fine if you consider about catching runaways. Agreed.

Cyroy95
09-06-2018, 03:21 PM
Looking closer at my characters and their perks, it seems that all your current gear (depending on rarity) gets their perk points focused on the first perk in your list and if your item is of high enough rarity also into the second one. It isn't even random, it dumps everything into the first and second perk,

Charmzzz
09-06-2018, 03:23 PM
Oh yeah, Takedown is a last-hit, you are right. Still, it is better than most of the Offense Perks. Offense Perks revolve around temporal and very situational buffs mostly. Having Passive Perks and Perks that are easy to get is, imo, much better.

The only "good" Perk in Offense is Endurance. The rest is pretty much useless. Defense has, by a good amount, the best Perks. But Feline Agility, man, that is a veeery good Perk.

CandleInTheDark
09-06-2018, 03:51 PM
I have updated the top post with what each character gets assuming that in game the progression is left to right top to bottom in that order.

Vakris_One
09-06-2018, 03:58 PM
And here it just that i hate lvl4 Nobushi feats. More times to go into the group of enemies for suicide mine plant. Or more heals flags. Or useless Arrow Storm everyone can just run away from usually. Other feats i use are passive or strait heal perk.
Well suicide bombing is the best option from these... But you are also hurt a lot upon use usually. so doing it more times not the thing i look forward to. (I guess more times to heal from that suicide bombing is makes this legit lol)
Actually her fire trap is very useful if you place it at the minion point. When the enemy comes to clear minions at B they'll get damaged by your trap and will be forced to back off while at the same time enemy minions will not be able to progress through the fire. You effectively deny the enemy from clearing the minion point quickly (unless with bombs) plus you get free heals from the large amount of minion kills if you also have the Body Count feat, which you should.

Getting your fire trap more often in a match is a great thing to have as just a single Nobushi can then constantly deny the enemy easy clears of the minion point unless they use bombs. Recharging her fire trap feat is a must have for Nobushi in Dominion in my opinion.

Klingentaenz3r
09-06-2018, 04:10 PM
Last stand - When in critical health, gain 20% damage resistance

is it just me or is this actually pretty dumb? Critical health is not one bar but when you are very very low on health. When that happens any hit will basically kill you. I can ONLY imagine this could help in a revenge scenario which causes your revenge shield not getting broken so fast due to the damage reduction but since there is nothing like revenge gain there is no real revenge build around

EvoX.
09-06-2018, 04:16 PM
These seem... pretty boring. I mean who goes: ''Hell yeah, I finally got a peace which will allow me to get a 20% movement speed boost for 10 seconds when I kill someone, whoo-hoo''

Not like I'll ever touch Dominion anyway, but I think the fans of this mode deserve a bit better.

voiddp
09-06-2018, 04:30 PM
Actually her fire trap is very useful if you place it at the minion point. When the enemy comes to clear minions at B they'll get damaged by your trap and will be forced to back off while at the same time enemy minions will not be able to progress through the fire. You effectively deny the enemy from clearing the minion point quickly (unless with bombs) plus you get free heals from the large amount of minion kills if you also have the Body Count feat, which you should.

Getting your fire trap more often in a match is a great thing to have as just a single Nobushi can then constantly deny the enemy easy clears of the minion point unless they use bombs. Recharging her fire trap feat is a must have for Nobushi in Dominion in my opinion.
Hm by this logic where it is better to set that trap down? In the middle closer to enemy side? Like when your minious occupy that zone, enemy comes clears their line, then runs a bit forward with his own minons and boom at that moment?

its still lame feat through. Vikings have fireflask doing pretty much the same and just not trap, but you can just trow it on enemy push and run to do something else for the same purpose you described.
And Catapult for just clear up.

What i dont like about both feats and perks that they dont give choice to players of what to pick from every possible choices. And their loadouts are not balanced\equal at all.

Siegfried-Z
09-06-2018, 05:43 PM
Hey
Just came up on this topic and hasn't seen any info about perks so far but this looks great ! As feats should be.

But if someone can answer, am i right to suppose this is finally the end of revenge build ?? Please say yes ^^

Klingentaenz3r
09-06-2018, 06:24 PM
pretty much it seems. But instead the age of people with shield buffs