PDA

View Full Version : Nuxia may not be good?

Sneakly20
09-04-2018, 06:42 PM
I loved the idea behind nuxia and I think she had great looks and definitely a great theme.

Except that (so far) she seems a little on the weaker side given Freezeís video on her. If thereís an absence of guard then the trap doesnít work. And for some reason itís slow enough to not be considered a threat for some players.

Iím hoping this is simply just early opinions and things can be fixed.

Anyway hereís the video, thank you freeze for knocking this out!

https://youtu.be/Yxa4JKpl1_Y

E1seNw0Lf
09-04-2018, 06:59 PM
Like I said earlier. It all depends on how this mechanic is implemented by timings. It's all about that.
And yes, I also have some concerns about the implementation thats done by devs - cuz I know they like to mess things up. ;)

Edit: Watched the video now. It's exactly what I've expected by previous footage, you can punish the punish - they did it again, gosh.
Even worse this time: this character is designed around that mechanic.
Let's hope for a all-around fix till october.

Maxime_Qc-
09-04-2018, 08:13 PM
What's the point of letting the player TEST the new heroes if they not using those test to correct the problem we player discover for them !!...

Only that video is enought to tell nuxia is not ready to be release and need more work on..

Klingentaenz3r
09-04-2018, 08:48 PM
Maxime. We get to test them now. They were not available for testing beforehand (shaolin and tiandi were the only ones in the TTS). People with early access just have the material now and some had the chance to play at gamescom or like cowboy even a little earlier than that.

@Eisenwolf: yeah, same here :D It seems my expectations became true as well. But, maybe there is a slight chance to overcome the gapping weakness of the trap by actual good mixups. Well on the bright side everybody would get a purpose for their combat emotes from this point forward - whooppy