PDA

View Full Version : Whats your favourite Assassin's creed theory?

xsatanicjokerx
04-26-2011, 01:29 AM
Simply vote for your favourite Theory in which people think the assassin's creed series is heading. If you don't have a favourite then vote on which you think is the most likely. Or of course there is always what Ubi will actually do.

I'll add all the theorys that ive heard of. Sorry if i miss one.

GunnarGunderson
04-26-2011, 10:55 AM
I don't think Ezio is alive, he sealed away the apple (though that doesn't mean he couldn't have immortalized himself before hand) It just doesn't seem like something he would do. Wouldn't it be cool if Ezio's Codex was in ACIII

Extractz
04-26-2011, 11:05 AM
I Really do wish he is alive, As he is a cool dude.

But At the end of ACBH, It really confused me a little bit, But EZIO needs to be alive .

Come on Ezio!.

itsamea-mario
04-26-2011, 11:17 AM
I'll tell thee my least favourite ones.
That desmond must find and impregnate Eves descendant. since Desmond is also Eves descendant, so why?

Don't really like the whole Lucy being a templar thing either, but there may be some substance in that, you never know.

Out of those the only one i really like is the Bill miles one.

And maybe the TWCB one, but i think it might be more a case of them being divided amongst themselves. Minerva seemed like she genuinly wanted to help, where as juno, not so much.

joelsantos24
04-26-2011, 12:19 PM
I voted for the "Ezio and Alta´r are still alive" option, but not that I find it totally preposterous but I think it's unlikely, at least to a certain point, because that would be the ultimate twist in the plot. I think that Lucy being a Templar would also make a good twist.