PDA

View Full Version : shugoki feats Hard to kill need buff

Melikethegames
09-03-2018, 04:04 PM
nothing say really much

when shugoki have like 10 heal pool you get 13 dmg you going stil died you have 10 heal pool you must have so litte heal pool to get hard to kill when you have low heal pool

and you have hard to kill feats yea it only need one heavy attack you still going died why use uselesss hard to kill feats you must have so litte heal pool it not matter it can still kill you with heavy attack or light attack you have hard to kill and have litte heal pool you still died trust me im 19 rep shugoki im know it useless feats

and im have ask my buddy and people hard to kill feats bad or good it told me hard to kill its useless feats you have litte heal pool you still dead with one light attack or one heavy attack

Feats hard to kill need buff

Thank you

question about its?

TSCDescon
09-03-2018, 05:08 PM
Every feat beside Rock Steady is his best one.

Also don’t forget Shugoki takes 25% more damage when his hyper armor is down. So it makes Hard to Kill feat a joke.

Considering everywhere you go in 4v4, everyone is using revenge builds. Most of the heroes in revenge can 2 shot Shugoki after a knock down.

Edit: don’t expect devs reply to this post. They’ve been giving silent treatment to the Shugoki community.

Protos_88
09-03-2018, 05:10 PM
yah he need buff fast!... special in dominion

Lord_Cherubi
09-03-2018, 05:20 PM
Edit: don’t expect devs reply to this post. They’ve been giving silent treatment to the Shugoki community.

I can only hope it's because they're already working on his rework and the mods have been instructed to keep any detail to themselves until they're nearing the release.

Because if not... im ashamed to say but then they should just outright delete him. I was positively surprised how well i've been doing in ranked duels with him. I just won a tournament as him with 0 losses and just a couple of round losses, it felt pretty damn good. But eventually they will buff and balance other heroes and if he still stays untouched there's no point in handicapping yourself that bad. I like the challenge he offes, i really think he plays out like none other character ( and cmon he's easily the most badass character by default) and you really have to put your mind into it but im not an idiot, i won't keep struggling forever just for bragging rights.

TSCDescon
09-03-2018, 06:05 PM
I can only hope it's because they're already working on his rework and the mods have been instructed to keep any detail to themselves until they're nearing the release.

Because if not... im ashamed to say but then they should just outright delete him. I was positively surprised how well i've been doing in ranked duels with him. I just won a tournament as him with 0 losses and just a couple of round losses, it felt pretty damn good. But eventually they will buff and balance other heroes and if he still stays untouched there's no point in handicapping yourself that bad. I like the challenge he offes, i really think he plays out like none other character ( and cmon he's easily the most badass character by default) and you really have to put your mind into it but im not an idiot, i won't keep struggling forever just for bragging rights.

Devs already said he won’t be getting rework in “short term”. Short term is half a year, so... just glad I trade this game in for another. I’m not wasting anymore time for a game that focuses too much on cosmetics than balance.

SunGoki
09-03-2018, 06:49 PM
Devs already said he won’t be getting rework in “short term”. Short term is half a year, so... just glad I trade this game in for another. I’m not wasting anymore time for a game that focuses too much on cosmetics than balance.

As a dedicated Shugoki player this makes me really sad. I submitted a rework suggestion myself but without a reply, sadly

CRIMS0NM0NKEY
09-04-2018, 12:31 AM
Shug is better in dominion than val now. Why? Because he can side swipe opponents with charged heavies. With shug I'm usually first or second on my team since his revenge game is very good. Both in ganks and being ganked shug has game. It's the 1v1 battles he stucks at.
Val (my previous main before the rework) is exposed without her shield tackle. I also feel like her feats were secretly debuffed as well. Only character in the game to get a rework and a debuff at the same time. Worthless on console which is why you see more wardens.
Shug should get a rework but I imagine it will cost him his HA.