PDA

View Full Version : sluggish slow to respond input on ps4

BigDaddyDevil
09-03-2018, 12:50 AM
why is the commands so slow to respond. im geeting killed because when try to dodge its sluggish to respond.

The_B0G_
09-03-2018, 01:11 AM
why is the commands so slow to respond. im geeting killed because when try to dodge its sluggish to respond.

If you have a game mode in your tv settings, turn it on, if you don't, goto display settings and turn off everything it will allow.

iadvisoryi
09-03-2018, 03:49 AM

If your monitor isn't the problem then go on for Honor, go to settings>advanced controls> then go to your dead zone, if it's sluggish it's probably at 10, lower it to 0-3 whichever suits you best.

beerbariandh
09-03-2018, 03:59 AM
If your monitor isn't the problem then go on for Honor, go to settings>advanced controls> then go to your dead zone, if it's sluggish it's probably at 10, lower it to 0-3 whichever suits you best.

what does the dead zone do? mine was at 20.

BigDaddyDevil
09-03-2018, 04:06 AM
thnx everyone for the responses ill try those

iadvisoryi
09-03-2018, 10:03 AM
what does the dead zone do? mine was at 20.

When you block, the dead zone is how much you need to move the analog stick before the game actually makes you block. So if your dead zone is at 20 you have to move your stick to the edge before it registers the block, if you turn it down to 0-3 your response to an attack you want to block will be near instant. It's how me and others on console stop light spam. I no longer get light spammed, I parry them now, try it out in training.

Blitzwarrior771
09-03-2018, 04:01 PM
When you block, the dead zone is how much you need to move the analog stick before the game actually makes you block. So if your dead zone is at 20 you have to move your stick to the edge before it registers the block, if you turn it down to 0-3 your response to an attack you want to block will be near instant. It's how me and others on console stop light spam. I no longer get light spammed, I parry them now, try it out in training.
Yeah thatís how you stop light attacks 0 skills u and others killed the game congrats enjoy the blockfest

iadvisoryi
09-04-2018, 03:47 AM
Yeah thatís how you stop light attacks 0 skills u and others killed the game congrats enjoy the blockfest

This is the most ignorant comment I've seen in awhile. Yes the people blocking light spam are the problem. Nobody needs your two cents.