PDA

View Full Version : Short video on why Lawbringer isnít viable anymore

ChampionRuby50g
09-02-2018, 01:44 AM
https://youtu.be/si0Uz3Rqj0o

Itís only a 5 min video in which the Youtuber Infinite summarises up why LB isnít a viable pick anymore and needs a rework, as well as showing Roman who just thinks we need to learn how to play our hero. He basically explains that LB doesnít have any way to open up a hero, and compares him to Conq who is a better offensive and defensive hero than LB.

TSCDescon
09-02-2018, 02:25 AM
The devs are biased mf anyways.

Mirage6201
09-02-2018, 03:34 AM
The other cast just got better openers. LB got left behind without a viable bash. His opener is block and push but that doesnít work anymore against all the new bashes with guaranteed damage.

Just donít bite on his feints and roll on push when your stamina is full and he canít hurt you. In dominion with stam reduction, u can roll all the time. LB is only good in 4s bc of poke, bombs, and a higher health pool. His heavy parry also helps to ledge.

Also characters with fast attacks after getting blocked, can hit the LB before the block push interrupts them. So block push is worthless in these cases. For example ara and cent.

Arekonator
09-02-2018, 11:25 AM
What are you talking about? 700ms bash that doesnt guarantee any damage on hit is perfectly viable opener and you just need to git gud.

ChampionRuby50g
09-02-2018, 11:34 AM
56 Reps with LB Roman, I think I know how to play my character. I thought devs wanted to get rid of turtle meta? So why are they now pretty much saying we should just turtle and block shove constantly, because thatís certainly not a fun way to fight.

Oh wait I forgot, Lb has probably the best OOS pressure in the game, and his heavy attacks are quite possibly the hardest to parry, and everyone falls for the heavy feint GB.

I lied.

Iíd like to see Roman play LB and show us how itís done.

David_gorda
09-02-2018, 11:39 AM
Roman should be fired, an incompetent ignorant dev that have No clue about balance. Its a Joke he still working for ubisoft.