PDA

View Full Version : Which historical figures should appear in Assassin's Creed Revelations?

Silvermoth
10-10-2011, 02:47 AM
I have to admit, I got such a huge kick out of meeting people like Machievelli, Da Vinci and Caterina Sforza. I especially loved Macievelli's moment in Brotherhood which hinted at Ezio being the inspiration for "The Prince".

But who is a famous face you'd like to see from the Ottoman Empire? I'm sorry to say, I don't know of any.

EzioAssassin51
10-10-2011, 03:04 AM
The forum title and your poll question are completely different first off and second of all, of course there will be historical characters! If you want, go to the ACR Wiki to find out about them, or read the very first AC Gameinformer magazine, it has them all. There's like a sultan, a prince and some other people too!

Jexx21
10-10-2011, 04:58 AM
Piri Reis is a master assassin in ACR.

Suleiman I is an Ottoman ally in the game also.

and then in in the middle of the 16th century Suleiman I hangs Piri Reis. Must of not of gotten along well.

ANewOutlet
10-10-2011, 06:31 AM
Lady Gaga

eagleforlife1
10-10-2011, 07:07 AM
These are already confirmed:

* Suleiman I (more commonly known as Suleiman the Magnificent)
* Piri Reis
* Sahkulu
* Manuel Palaiologos
* Sehzade Ahmet
* Bayezid II
* Selim I

blazefp
10-10-2011, 07:17 AM
Originally posted by ANewOutlet:
Lady Gaga

Yeh and I wanna see Kurt Cobain too!
Nah what am I saying?, I hate Lady Gaga, and Kurt Cobain is just ok, started the grunge "revolution" (there was no revolution but alot of people started to like that kind of songs and I couldn't find any other word for it) but he wasn't as good as everyone seems to believe. Had a good voice and a decent creativity, nothing more.
I'll stick to Jimi Hendrix, that was a real character.

Anyway this is an AC forum and I was already rambling on the music world.

Of course AC should (and will) have historical figures, that's the whole base of the AC universe.
Basically this \/

Originally posted by EzioAssassin51:
The forum title and your poll question are completely different first off and second of all, of course there will be historical characters!

LightRey
10-10-2011, 07:56 AM
I know fairly little of the Ottoman empire and the Byzantine Empire, so I have no idea, but I can't wait to find out lots of stuff about them.

kriegerdesgottes
10-10-2011, 11:24 AM
I was hoping to see Piri Reis but I think it's been all but confirmed from the podcast that he will be in the game and an assassin. Otherwise I'm glad Suleiman will be in it but other than that I don't have any preferences.

johnnyhayek
10-10-2011, 11:40 AM
Sultan Salim I. During the game, he is the Sultan. He was the reason my country spent 500 years under Ottoman rule, and suffered for it. I would like to assassinate him, even though he died of sickness.

Also, seeing the Emir of my country at that time wouldn't be too bad, Fakhr Al Din I.

Chamboozer
10-10-2011, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by eagleforlife1:
* Sahkulu

He's in? That's great. I was worried Ubisoft would ignore that whole aspect of Ottoman history.

bajingantengik
10-11-2011, 05:32 AM
there sahkulu as well, its amazing how the dev. put so many details.
btw sahkulu mean servant of the shah, so there's a chance that the story will be about the byzantine rebellion and the ottomans war with its rival, the safavid persian empire.

Chamboozer
10-11-2011, 03:07 PM
Sahkulu lead a Shi'ite revolt against the Ottomans in eastern Anatolia, in the name of Shah Ismail I, but the Iranians didn't actually get directly involved. The war with the Safavids occured after the timeline of the game, assuming the rumors that it ends in 1512 are true.

Silvermoth
10-12-2011, 03:13 AM
Originally posted by EzioAssassin51:
The forum title and your poll question are completely different

Sorry about that. It wouldn't let me post my thread without a question so I just came up with a quick easy one