PDA

View Full Version : Warden its now overpower?

Melikethegames
09-01-2018, 01:13 PM
Warden its overpower?

parry top free heavy attack 40 dmg

spam bash hold bash to get hyperarmor and top free heavy attack dodge and bash cancel bash to get free guardbreak

Valiant Breakthroug who have so long ranger and fast heavy attack

high pick rate and high wins rate

do you think Warden its now overpower?

im want question about its warden its overpower now?

why warden bash so fast and spam

David_gorda
09-01-2018, 01:15 PM
S tier but i wouldnt say overpowered. Overpowered was the prenerfed peacekeeper.

voiddp
09-01-2018, 05:24 PM
Kinda somewhat overpowered.
Has abusable safe move, to make people guess a lot.
So most of heroes in roster are just lacking in comparison, with few exeptions.

MuscleTech12018
09-01-2018, 06:16 PM
Kinda somewhat overpowered.
Has abusable safe move, to make people guess a lot.
So most of heroes in roster are just lacking in comparison, with few exeptions.

LOL. Name me ONE safe move :))

DefiledDragon
09-01-2018, 08:17 PM
Warden doesn't have any safe moves. Everything he does can be punished if you react fast enough or guess the right way. There is nothing he does that can't be punished on whiff or parry.

UbiJurassic
09-01-2018, 08:26 PM
It seems that the general consensus from players has been that Warden is a strong pick for sure. The team is keeping an eye on the hero, with the feedback we get from players and the data we are collecting.

Siegfried-Z
09-02-2018, 12:52 AM

Everything he has. Simple as hell. He is with no doubts the best char now.

Anyway knights have always been safe char except for glad.

LordvonK
09-02-2018, 07:26 AM
The only Problem i have with Warden is his huge range.. i cant double dodge away from them they dash to me and hit me from 1 mile away LOL

voiddp
09-02-2018, 07:47 AM
Delayed bash canceled even on the running.
Its counterintuitive, and everyone start to dodge already by that point, and he still can cancel and punish dodge or roll.
When he goes for any bash mixups with canceling them to punish reaction, they are safe. Mix in even one not canceled and you can catch rolling dodging people all round safely from cancels.
Very little number of heroes have moves where other people have to guess what to do and punished for wrong choices. Without ability to punish back.

That makes such heroes overpowered in comparison with others who does not have that.
And warden is also from overpowered clique

BigDaddyDevil
09-02-2018, 07:49 AM
It seems that the general consensus from players has been that Warden is a strong pick for sure. The team is keeping an eye on the hero, with the feedback we get from players and the data we are collecting.
collect data from the current console tourney event. you will know who to nerf what to change. the tourney is a sad joke sorry to say. all wardens,orochi,shaman, and anyone else they can light spam. dodge light spam shoulder light spam dodge all day. zero heavy attacks no blocks no parry. freaking spam as a gladiator i have light dodge toe stab spam. to stand a chance. i already mentioned in another post of mine. stamina is your fix you wont need so many buffs, nerfs and reworks. refine the stamina mechanic. make running, dodging,blocking,parry and all attacks consume stamina. let it stack the more a move is used more movement without a break. that way like in reality you have to pause back off take a breath. to let the stamina drain stack reset. increase stam cost in general to slow things down fights will be more tactical. also consider a sliding stamina system. where as the fight goes on, more movement done, more attacks used, damage taken, blocks and parry. not only drain stamina it also causes the bars full capicity to come down as the fighter tires. so the amount regained in total is less.