PDA

View Full Version : The Other games

Ru1986
03-20-2010, 07:55 AM
Aside from AC1 and AC2 both of which i have played on the Xbox. I was wondering if the other games Altairs Chronicals And Bloodlines and i think theres another one? Well in these games is it still desmond miles throough the animus or is it just based on Altair and other events of his life. I spose i should just play them to find out but i wondered if anyone on here had and could sav me the trouble if they are pointless and not very good games??

Ru1986
03-20-2010, 07:55 AM
Aside from AC1 and AC2 both of which i have played on the Xbox. I was wondering if the other games Altairs Chronicals And Bloodlines and i think theres another one? Well in these games is it still desmond miles throough the animus or is it just based on Altair and other events of his life. I spose i should just play them to find out but i wondered if anyone on here had and could sav me the trouble if they are pointless and not very good games??

zgubilici
03-20-2010, 11:04 PM
Chronicles (DS) features Ezio and Bloodlines (PSP) features Altair. As far as I know, there is no animus interaction in those games.
For a good idea about how other players have reviewed this game, you should check them on www.gamespot.com (http://www.gamespot.com) or www.metacritic.com (http://www.metacritic.com).
There are detailed explanations and reviews in there that can help you form a good idea about these games.

bokeef04
03-21-2010, 12:50 AM
chronicles on the ds was Altair aswell, was actually called Altair's chronicles.

the only one with ezio to my knowledge is the iPhone app and it's called AC2 Discovery

Ru1986
04-26-2010, 01:05 PM
Thats the third one i was thinking of thanks AC2 Discovery and thats on the Iphone? cos i have Altairs Chronicles now downloaded it the other day and bloodlines is Altair again is it? Thanks for the links too :-).so whats Discovery like is it still set in one of the locations of the AC2 i am guessing it is??

El_Sjietah
04-26-2010, 01:36 PM
It's set in Spain for the most of it if I heard correctly. Never played it myself.