PDA

View Full Version : Price of the Marching fire expansion

Capoupacap
08-31-2018, 11:48 AM
Does anybody else feels like the arcade mode with the package is a bit expensive ? I had the season pass for last season and I had deep regret fo buying it.

Brutal_DaDo
08-31-2018, 12:17 PM
In my opinion i don’t think the price is too much, not everything can be for free, despite al the negative stuff they’re been getting we also need to be supportive towards them if people want to keep playing this game for long, 29$ doesn’t seems like you’ll be eating rice and nothing else for a whole month

Capoupacap
08-31-2018, 12:36 PM
You must be right

SpaceJim12
08-31-2018, 12:38 PM
Well, maybe if game don't have huge grindwall for every piece of content devs added last year, this would be reasonable price.

GeneraISoIo
08-31-2018, 04:51 PM
I don't feel like it is worth $30 but I may be wrong. Just from what I have seen so far, just does not seem like $30 value, but instead a $20 value. I have supported this game a few times, giving them money. I got gold edition and have gotten a few steel packs. I feel fine about that cuz I know my money is worth the value of what I spent it on. I just don't see that with this DLC. Only 4 heros and 2 modes is not that great. I know about the elite outfits but they did that with all the DLC characters of the season pass which was 6 heroes, so maybe you see why I don't see the same value. Either way, I am most likely getting Marching Fire anyway, but depending on the modes, will determine if I regret spending ANOTHER $30 on this game.

GeneraISoIo
08-31-2018, 04:54 PM
I don't feel like it is worth $30 but I may be wrong. Just from what I have seen so far, just does not seem like $30 value, but instead a $20 value. I have supported this game a few times, giving them money. I got gold edition and have gotten a few steel packs. I feel fine about that cuz I know my money is worth the value of what I spent it on. I just don't see that with this DLC. Only 4 heros and 2 modes is not that great. I know about the elite outfits but they did that with all the DLC characters of the season pass which was 6 heroes, so maybe you see why I don't see the same value. Either way, I am most likely getting Marching Fire anyway, but depending on the modes, will determine if I regret spending ANOTHER $30 on this game.

Also, if I remember right, they gave away free effects for the DLC characters too (Smoke). Are they giving use free effects for these new heroes, because the elite outfits don't have effects. More value lost to this DLC.

Lord_Cherubi
08-31-2018, 05:32 PM
It doesn't feel right to me... arcade looks pretty fun and all but if you break it down to what it really is then is it really worth money? Same maps, same characters as in any other mode with the variation in form of buffs/debuffs (and bosses?)

And whatever happened to the co-op arena survival? Not sure if i'd pay for that either but imagining you back-to-back with your friend, in thr center of a bloody pit, against endless waves of soldiers, captains and occasional bosses... now that would surely be interesting!

Baturai
08-31-2018, 05:37 PM
Gonna pay **** for another spammfest hero update. I am so dissapointed with Orochi rework. That i regret spending so much time. I cant Enjoy anymore.. high level duels are all about turtling now. every hero forces me to turtle with ****ty guard . iframe have priority over deflect... let alonehow hard it is to land a deflect on neutral Attacks ( no tracks) now it also consumes Stamina and its very easy to dodge... why the hell are we suppost to go for deflect man ? Or a ****ty move called riptide or interrubtae Stormrush pls tell me where is the Counterpart of Orochi ?? where ???? A hero cant be all about Light spamm man gosh... it woudnt bother me that much... but do you ever compare the new warden or valk to orochi and Pk man ??? Wth is wrong ith you Ubisoft ? Now the next spammfest heros are on the way... how can you expect us to pay so much money when balance was always the issue in this game sine the beginning ?? Gonna pay **** !

Tyrjo
08-31-2018, 06:44 PM
Gonna pay **** for another spammfest hero update. I am so dissapointed with Orochi rework. That i regret spending so much time. I cant Enjoy anymore.. high level duels are all about turtling now. every hero forces me to turtle with ****ty guard . iframe have priority over deflect... let alonehow hard it is to land a deflect on neutral Attacks ( no tracks) now it also consumes Stamina and its very easy to dodge... why the hell are we suppost to go for deflect man ? Or a ****ty move called riptide or interrubtae Stormrush pls tell me where is the Counterpart of Orochi ?? where ???? A hero cant be all about Light spamm man gosh... it woudnt bother me that much... but do you ever compare the new warden or valk to orochi and Pk man ??? Wth is wrong ith you Ubisoft ? Now the next spammfest heros are on the way... how can you expect us to pay so much money when balance was always the issue in this game sine the beginning ?? Gonna pay **** !

Didn't you leave the forum? I liked it better that way. Thx. Bye.

MrB3NX
09-02-2018, 05:28 PM
if u'r poor grind some steel , who cares about pve anyways ?

EvoX.
09-02-2018, 11:21 PM
It's Ubisoft. It's nearing 2019. AAA corporations will continue giving as little as possible for the highest price possible. Nothing new.

And yes, the price is definitely too high for what it's offering.