PDA

View Full Version : TA152H

XyZspineZyX
10-17-2003, 08:36 AM
So is it going to be in the next patch? Or is it going to be in some addon wich costs money? I really would like to see this plane fighting YAK:s etc and being the king of the sky.

XyZspineZyX
10-17-2003, 08:36 AM
So is it going to be in the next patch? Or is it going to be in some addon wich costs money? I really would like to see this plane fighting YAK:s etc and being the king of the sky.

Buzz_25th
10-17-2003, 08:43 AM
It looks like your going to have to pay for it. It won't be in the next free patch.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
25th_Buzz
<center>
http://www.elknet.pl/acestory/foto1/anderson3.jpg

XyZspineZyX
10-17-2003, 08:53 AM
Reozil wrote:
- So is it going to be in the next patch? Or is it
- going to be in some addon wich costs money? I really
- would like to see this plane fighting YAK:s etc and
- being the king of the sky.
-

In the payware addon. But you should know already that every German plane really had some critical handicaps which prevented the to be "king of the sky". Crappy auto-pitch, poor visibility, overheating problems, pop-guns etc. Not necessary on the same plane type, but at least one of those was found from German engineers hand-book to be installed in this plane. Surely we can fing one in TA-152 too. Only excitement is that if there is totally new handicap to be found.

XyZspineZyX
10-17-2003, 09:11 AM
Teh Ta 152 rOXOrz!!!!!!1

Nic