PDA

View Full Version : Wu Lin vs Reworks

bannex19
08-30-2018, 08:04 PM
I would love to see the movement list along with the unlisted capabilities of the Wu Lin vs the reworked heroes.

Watching the in depth shaolin gameplay I think it's safe to say his kit is beyond massive.

The only way i could see anybody compared to him would be if you mixed the kensei and the highlander.

Sadly, I'm not going to give Ubi money for this dlc. The hyper powered heroes are a very dumb way of making me feel like i have to buy it plus they look absolutely ridiculous. The shaman was bad enough but hitting my LB with a stick is dumb as f#$k. Wish they stayed gritty.

Screw this, ill stick to farming pve on my warlord.

Vakris_One
08-30-2018, 08:52 PM
How about actually waiting until you can play them before making your judgement. I actually played Shaolin during the Breach tech test and he is no more and no less versatile than a Kensei, a Warden or a Shaman.

DefiledDragon
08-30-2018, 09:15 PM
I would love to see the movement list along with the unlisted capabilities of the Wu Lin vs the reworked heroes.

Watching the in depth shaolin gameplay I think it's safe to say his kit is beyond massive.

The only way i could see anybody compared to him would be if you mixed the kensei and the highlander.

Sadly, I'm not going to give Ubi money for this dlc. The hyper powered heroes are a very dumb way of making me feel like i have to buy it plus they look absolutely ridiculous. The shaman was bad enough but hitting my LB with a stick is dumb as f#$k. Wish they stayed gritty.

Screw this, ill stick to farming pve on my warlord.

Farm PvP, it's twice as fast, even if you lose.

bannex19
08-30-2018, 11:02 PM
How about actually waiting until you can play them before making your judgement. I actually played Shaolin during the Breach tech test and he is no more and no less versatile than a Kensei, a Warden or a Shaman.

You know that's bs. He had warden sb in the form of a kick. He has kensei dodge attacks that come from the opposite side with DEFLECT, nobushi stance that kinda works like WL and highlander mixed, incredible range, nobushi back step attack, triple lights, teleport and team healing perks, dash attacks.... i mean he's the complete package and he's fast as hell.

Each one of those things i listed are more than just moves, they are layers that allow for incredible complexity beyond the warden or kensei. Wait until your OOS against him.

bannex19
08-30-2018, 11:08 PM
Farm PvP, it's twice as fast, even if you lose.

PVP against the new faction sounds like I'd rather eat glass.

DefiledDragon
08-30-2018, 11:11 PM
PVP against the new faction sounds like I'd rather eat glass.

Haha, aye, I know what you mean but you do get around double xp and steel if I remember right.

Vakris_One
08-30-2018, 11:41 PM
Well I guess you can theory craft and b/tch about a character you have zero play time with and only second hand knowledge of. Whatever floats your boat duder.