PDA

View Full Version : Nice little buff for Warden then I guess.

DefiledDragon
08-30-2018, 05:58 PM
Stamina usage on SB reduced from 27 to 15, so almost half. Get ready to enjoy some serious

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/0/09/Spam_can.png/1024px-Spam_can.png

Tyrjo
08-30-2018, 06:00 PM
Yes, he really needed that. Being D-tier and all.

DefiledDragon
08-30-2018, 06:01 PM
Yes, he really needed that. Being D-tier and all.

I know. Finally, he's usable.

voiddp
08-30-2018, 06:18 PM
Oh that D tier warden noone cares about.

Finaly they fixed splatter missing on some of my Nobu execution. Time to go challenge tiers.;)

Charmzzz
08-30-2018, 06:30 PM
Oh I see what you did there, nice little "mixup". But wrong:

[Bug Fix] Fixed an issue that caused the Warden's "Shoulder Bash" to consume more stamina on miss than was intended with the rework. Now cancelling the "Shoulder Bash" costs 15 Stamina (from 27).

DefiledDragon
08-30-2018, 06:53 PM
Oh I see what you did there, nice little "mixup". But wrong:

[Bug Fix] Fixed an issue that caused the Warden's "Shoulder Bash" to consume more stamina on miss than was intended with the rework. Now cancelling the "Shoulder Bash" costs 15 Stamina (from 27).

Sure, it's a bug fix, but it's also a buff from where he's at now.

Vakris_One
08-30-2018, 07:22 PM
Finally the underpowered B-tier Warden is now useable! :)

TSCDescon
08-30-2018, 09:17 PM
Good. He needs it because he's useless in all modes.

KotoKuraken
08-30-2018, 09:30 PM
They need to make it cost 47 again with how powerful his bash is. He's already S tier with his rework and has the best bash in the game, since he's able to feint it when he wants and can cover a lot of distance

It's returning to this type of gameplay, except now Warden can charge it up faster, can feint much faster and earlier, travel farther and faster, and can more easily guarantee a 40 damage heavy instead of the double lights for delaying the bash slightly longer and hitting you on your backdodge

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jETgDKRUlgc&t=1s

DefiledDragon
08-30-2018, 09:42 PM
They need to make it cost 47 again with how powerful his bash is. He's already S tier with his rework and has the best bash in the game, since he's able to feint it when he wants and can cover a lot of distance

It's returning to this type of gameplay, except now Warden can charge it up faster, can feint much faster and earlier, travel farther and faster, and can more easily guarantee a 40 damage heavy instead of the double lights for delaying the bash slightly longer and hitting you on your backdodge

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jETgDKRUlgc&t=1s

Damn what a boring fight. Admittedly I stopped watching after about a minute but this isn't the first "high level" video I've seen and from what I've seen of "high level" play it just leaves me shaking my head. I can sit and watch Evo all day but I couldn't watch For Honor for more than about five minutes. It's too much to hope that the IP will be given to somebody with a clue, but here I am, hoping.