PDA

View Full Version : Event Loot Question

Seeroftruths
08-30-2018, 02:56 PM
So I was grinding everyday during this last even as much as I could to get all of the event loot.
It ended to day sooner then I expected with just two pieces left to get.
The Handles for Aramusha and the Handles for Shaman.
Now I'm the weirdo who tries to get it on everybody partly because I play everyone (I have Everyone at rep 4 or higher) so failing to get these last pieces really bothers me. I used all of my steel and all of my Boxes (Around 50 boxes and 10-15K steel) yet I failed to finish in time.
I did manage to get all the event loot in Christmas.

I'm not asking to get the loot given to me, I doubt that would even be possible.

My Question is:
Will the event return and if it does will I get a second chance to get the stuff I didn't this time?
Having just two pieces left makes my collection feel so incomplete, and I know it's not a big deal in the grand scheme of things but it bothers me way too much.
So I would appreciate a second chance.

Armosias
08-30-2018, 03:12 PM
We haven't hit Halloween period yet so I can't say it for sure but I believe the event items will come back in a year along with new things.

No one from Ubi will be able to answer though, probably because they don't know if an event will occur around this month next year and if it will bring back weapons.

HazelrahFirefly
08-30-2018, 03:17 PM
I suspect there won't even be a Halloween event, and that it will be replaced by a Wu-Lin introduction event instead. I'd wager that event loot wont ever return.

DefiledDragon
08-30-2018, 03:54 PM
Better uninstall before your OCD drives you insane.

Seeroftruths
08-30-2018, 05:13 PM
Armosias
I guess it's only a one month wait, but even then Halloween didn't have the gear last year so I might have to wait until December to know.

HazelrahFirefly
I would be sad if they don't come back, this game might just become Unplayable without the complete set. :P

DefiledDragon
I'm starting to feel it, The weapons though they look good feel wrong

DefiledDragon
08-30-2018, 05:40 PM
Armosias
I guess it's only a one month wait, but even then Halloween didn't have the gear last year so I might have to wait until December to know.

HazelrahFirefly
I would be sad if they don't come back, this game might just become Unplayable without the complete set. :P

DefiledDragon
I'm starting to feel it, The weapons though they look good feel wrong

There is another option, but you probably won't like it.

Salvage all the event loot from all your characters. That way, nobody has any of it ;)