PDA

View Full Version : [RESOLVED] Still can't save vehicle layout in my houses.

Grocs
08-29-2018, 11:25 PM
Hi Ubisoft team,

One of the most annoying bugs for me is still the inability to save my vehicle layout in my four story garage, for both the Miami and LA garages.

I know this is a personal preference but it just destroys the immersion for me, as I like to walk around and just chill, checking out the awesome vehicles I have earned.

Is there any ETA on when this will be fixed.

Other Crew 2 gamers out there, is anyone else having this issue?

Thanks for your help Ubisoft.

Grocs.

Ubi-Bandicoot
08-30-2018, 04:10 PM
Hey Grocs,

I just checked and i'm afraid I am unable to give an ETA, the team are looking into it still.

Apologies that this is not what you want to hear.

Grocs
08-30-2018, 11:24 PM
Appreciate the response Bandicoot. I'll just keep an eye out for the next patch, and hope it is resolved soon.

Grocs
08-30-2018, 11:26 PM
I might also add that if your developers need someone to test different scenarios, I'm more than happy to help.

I still suspect it has something to do with the reward cars in some way - almost like they are not counting as proper "bought" cars.

AfterglowFlux
09-02-2018, 08:20 PM
I am also having this issue since day 1. Hope to see a change for it working soon. It can be a major buzz kill when trying to customize cars. They should also have a mod shop so when you drive your car in your home it goes straight to customization if you so choose rather than starting at your favorite car all the time. Just a convenience factor.

Grocs
09-24-2018, 08:47 AM
Hey Afterglow - I'm sorry to hear you are having the same issue.

Ubisoft devs, is there any update to this? Will this be fixed as part of the Gator Rush update?

UbiMatcha
09-24-2018, 01:31 PM
Hey guys, sorry we are unable to provide an ETA on this at the moment.
We understand it can be disappointing to break your in-game immersion, and we apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Thank you for your continued patience while we investigate.

Grocs
09-25-2018, 05:38 AM
Ok thanks for the update UbiMatcha. We'll keep our fingers crossed.

Grocs
09-26-2018, 02:11 PM
Very happy to say that the latest Gator Rush and 1.1 update has fixed this issue now. I can save my vehicle layout fine and have just finished customising the house the way I like it :)

Please feel free to mark this as resolved.

UbiMatcha
09-26-2018, 04:12 PM
Thanks for confirming Grocs!
This issue has indeed been fixed in the latest update, please refer to the patch notes here (https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1936574-Patch-1-1-0-Notes-%E2%80%93-September-25th-PC-XB1-PS4).

Grocs
09-27-2018, 04:31 AM
Hi team,

Loaded the game just now and the Car Garage, Hanger and Boat Bay are all empty at Miami. It didn't keep my configuration from last night.

I tried again looking at the LA House, and the cars seemed to load. Perhaps it just takes a few moments for the server to update?

Kind regards,

Grocs.

UbiMatcha
09-27-2018, 12:42 PM
Thanks for the update, we can take a look into this.