PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone ever feel like this?

FireGriff0n
08-29-2018, 08:53 PM
I just want to stomp once man, I'm starting to realize I'm an average player. CONSTANTLY I am paired against rep 200+ when I'm only rep 82 and they just mow right through me. Yes I understand "Git Gud" but honestly how can I? I try and try sometimes for hours and I swear on my life I cannot win a game anymore, it's been like 2 maybe 3 weeks of straight losses. That's not an exaggeration either..I haven't won 1 game. It gets to the point where I feel like I can't learn anything from players who just absolutely know how to parry everything. I try to use that to my advantage and throw a heavy...parried. Feint like 2 or 3 heavies....parried. Yes, I'm a little salty, but it's towards myself feeling like I'm not going to get any better. I also hate that EVERYONE stares me in the eyes and barely does anything to me, or they just light attack me when I try to start my chain. I don't know, I'm just irritated with myself I guess, I just wanna get better and I can't.

Can anyone tell me how the Devs try and make matchmaking bettter? Balance wise I guess if that's a thing. Sorry for the rant too. I just have followers who ask me why I barely win on my YT channel and it's slightly irritating me because I feel the same way.

Any answer, any anything will help me.

David_gorda
08-29-2018, 08:59 PM
Rep doesnt really matter 82 or 200 both have alot Of experience. If you want easy wins use berserker, light, heavy cancel into light and Continue same pattern until opponent is dead. Feat gain revenge on attack, 2 bear trap, 3 Sharpen blades, 4 feat itself. Expect 10+ kills Every Game and top leaderboard Every dominion Game.

CRIMS0NM0NKEY
08-29-2018, 09:11 PM
Rep doesnt really matter 82 or 200 both have alot Of experience. If you want easy wins use berserker, light, heavy cancel into light and Continue same pattern until opponent is dead. Feat gain revenge on attack, 2 bear trap, 3 Sharpen blades, 4 feat itself. Expect 10+ kills Every Game and top leaderboard Every dominion Game.
I agree if your not good play an op character to compensate.

Nose1234F
08-29-2018, 10:45 PM
I haven't played as long as you, but honestly I'm getting paired more and more against shamans and highlanders and even if I play my best (I main Lawbro an Nobu) I still get rekt. No amount of skill is gonna counter Cable Toss. I'm waiting for the wu lin so I can pick a new main.

RexXZ347
08-29-2018, 11:49 PM
I believe you are already a good player. It just depends on who are you using. If you want easy win use conqueror and spam that shield bash to oblivion.

paulwall_816
08-30-2018, 12:48 AM
I just want to stomp once man, I'm starting to realize I'm an average player. CONSTANTLY I am paired against rep 200+ when I'm only rep 82 and they just mow right through me. Yes I understand "Git Gud" but honestly how can I? I try and try sometimes for hours and I swear on my life I cannot win a game anymore, it's been like 2 maybe 3 weeks of straight losses. That's not an exaggeration either..I haven't won 1 game. It gets to the point where I feel like I can't learn anything from players who just absolutely know how to parry everything. I try to use that to my advantage and throw a heavy...parried. Feint like 2 or 3 heavies....parried. Yes, I'm a little salty, but it's towards myself feeling like I'm not going to get any better. I also hate that EVERYONE stares me in the eyes and barely does anything to me, or they just light attack me when I try to start my chain. I don't know, I'm just irritated with myself I guess, I just wanna get better and I can't.

Can anyone tell me how the Devs try and make matchmaking bettter? Balance wise I guess if that's a thing. Sorry for the rant too. I just have followers who ask me why I barely win on my YT channel and it's slightly irritating me because I feel the same way.

Any answer, any anything will help me.

The sad truth of it all dude its not you at all I bet your a awesome player but this game is broken it has been broken for awhile now your just probably noticing it. The over use of feints and light spamming in this game has made it unbalance. Theres more offense in the game then defense really no balance.

Dry.Fish
08-30-2018, 12:50 AM
Hate that EVERYONE stares me in the eyes and barely does anything to me, or they just light attack me when I try to start my chain.
After maining Valkyrie for 27 reps I switched to Raider and I'm having this same problem. Seems like everyones light attack is faster then mine. There has been plenty of close games where it comes down to who has the faster attack to land the final blow or I'm just shut down before any mix-ups or chains get started.

NinjaRonin85
08-30-2018, 03:06 AM
Ubisoft added broken op heroes to counter turtle meta, what they should of done is just took all free damage away from parry no free gb no free light no free heavy. But no know we have bash spam unblockable spam and light spam. After playing on pc for awhile the game seems better a lot slower and easy to parry lights, just can't be bothered to start from scratch and playing on ps4 again just feels bad, attacks are just too fast so just pve for me from now on, and no I'm not buying arcade mode it's a rip off, the only reason they are charging real money for it is because 50% or more of the players only do pve because pvp is so broken right now.