PDA

View Full Version : Nearly done with this game after a long time....

Erhanninja
08-29-2018, 08:36 PM
This is my last post on these forums unfortunately...

This is the first game in a long time I bought full price and probably spent over 150 dollars or 100 pounds.

I loved the game when it first game out and I played every day.

I came back over and over couldn't bring myself to quit. But finally coming to an end.

Now this is my own realisations after playing with Nobushi since day 1 and infernal dominion meaning without any gear stat on the console.

I might be wrong or not.

Now:

I'm gonna talk about how she got worse and worse over seasons while other heroes brought to God level in this game.

I have to work triple hard compared to everybody else.I feel like I'm fighting in slow motion while everybody is fast.Everything I throw gets parried literally everything.

I thought maybe I can't keep up with the way game is changing. But I destroy a guy 5 games in a row with him playing Non Warden Valk Zerk or Shaman or Kensei. But he gets any of this he kills me with ease. I'm the same guy and he also is. Surely this tells something? Or another example I never play Kensei (lvl 1). I can win most of the fights by doing top light and zone easy.

How can I compete with anybody simply everything everybody does is superior to what I do?

She got nerfed hard 2-3 times. She is in a much worse place than even when game came out.

They took her only useful feat away (full health recovery).
Okay understandable but Shaman and Shinobi has passive feats giving stamina and health nearly making these guys immortal.
Shaman having best of the best feats from every faction and heroes. Looking forward to amazing Chinese faction feats teleporting and stuff.

They nerfed her damage.Saying she is doing too much damage but gave 40 damage to Warden HL etc and they can spam these attacks all day long.
I do 36 top heavy damage but Kensei does 26 light damage? How is this balanced?

She literally has hard feint in this game. No UB no opener no HA no soft feints no kick from neutral no useful dodge attack.

They nerfed half useless side winder (side heavy dodge? attack). Only dodge attack in the game doesn't dodge anything doesn't catch anybody I can see people going through it. They nerfed this so hard if they block this attack it's free GB every single time. Also I get GB'ed at the start.

She has the worst stamina management in this game. 2-3 heavy feints I'm OOS already. Or I do two HS again OOS but that's the only way to do any mix ups. But zerk can do 9-10 heavy feints into light with ease or any other hero. Or Orochi can throw 20 lights before going OOS.

Stamina recovery is also worst. Example: fighting a warden without gear stats I run OOS and then he runs OOS but he recovers before me..It takes good 5-6 seconds to recover stamina. It's eternity in a fight.

I'm fighting with 600ms lights while other heroes have 500ms heavy with dashing across the map and 400ms lights. Basically I can only attack in 2 directions coz top attack is useless. How is this balanced? I can't even go offensive against heroes like Orochi or Aramusha. I block and I try to attack their attack comes first again I have to constantly block.

Her zone is only useful in minion clearing. They nerfed zone as well while other heroes get HA on zone or lighting fast into the mix up and change direction in the middle of the zone.

Warden dash attack abused right left centre every single time. I see him across the zone he does dash attack the moment I see it I press dodge I get caught. Isn't this a bit too much? you wanna break defensive meta but introduce this kind of stuff in the game?

Her only mix up potential is hidden stance. But it takes 2-3 seconds to actually do any mix ups. The moment somebody sees this throw a light that's it nothing I can do. Or I outsmart people throwing light before my light comes out I get hit by their second light. .It's only useful against non-reworked-DLC heroes. Or I get hit because guy has HA even thou I play better. Why even have HA in this game? Some has HA on light some on heavies some on jump some on SB charge some on kick. No consistency at all. Or if somebody sees HS takes a step back nothing I can do because move is so slow.

Kick is also close to useless unless you are ganking. She has the worst kick in the game. Can't initiate out of neutral and free GB with avoidance. Throw a light that's it kick is interrupted.
Shinobi kick has HA. Valk can spam shield crush won't even see it coming. WL spams headbutt as well as shaman with no risk.

Her dash attack doesn't cover any distance while other heroes dash attack across the map without any risk.

What happened to this game? This game used to be about mind games and technique, Now it's all about who jumps furthest who has more UB attacks who has more HA and spam attacks.
It is turning to hack and slash game.

People just keep throwing UB, spam moves because there is no risk involved in 4v4. Worst you get a light. Good luck fighting while 2-3 UB coming your way can't even see on your screen.

They say they wanted to widen the skill gap coz game is easy and reactable. They reworked Orochi, Made him on button hero. bring anybody from street and tell him to press this button. They will get half of the kill.

There is much more to talk about like how Warden rework is crazy. Dashing across the map. Going into instant mix up from running attack or abusing zone attack in combos. but one this bothers me I have to mention. I had few occasions I throw heavy and warden does SB charging. My attack doesn't interrupt him he hits me with 40 damage. I landed a bloody heavy on the guy didn't even interrupt. So only way to counter is just wait and dodge. I could interrupt SB with light before rework. Nice breaking defensive meta. Move became so cheesy cancelling in the middle going with 500 mile per hour.

Or Valk spammable shield crush or guaranteed sweep after light into heavy block. Or Zerk constant HA. or Shaman double throw or free 2 lights from risk free headbutt.

Or Shinobi guaranteed GB after catching me after I throw heavy taking half of the health by just doing that.

I don't want to bandwagon. I should be able to play any hero I want and put a fair fight. If I'm getting more kill with a reworked hero which I never play than my main it tells me something is wrong.

But last thing I'm gonna say I;m going to quit this game if I don't see any improvement within few months probably shortly after chinese faction debut. There is no balance in this game whatsoever.

I wish you all fun and best of luck..

paulwall_816
08-30-2018, 12:53 AM
Well your not the only one there is actually a few of us that are tired of this game as well to the point where i am about to trade it. I started season 2 to the me the biggest issue was the server. They have really failed this game. Maybe if enough stop playing they will fix it.

Charmzzz
08-30-2018, 07:44 AM
Ubi decided to nerf the "Bleed Team" consisting of PK, Nobushi and Shaman. And the only Characters nerfed were PK and Nobushi. You can look that up in the Season Recaps, the statement is in there.

Just drop Nobushi like I dropped PK. They are both terribad now. Pick up a fotm class, just like everyone else does, and take your main occasionally to feel the pain again. I am still sometimes playing PK, and every time I do it I feel the same way you do - work twice as hard as the others to get a kill.

You like to have big range attacks, right? Go Kensei. He is Top 3 in Dominion and very good in Duel, too.

Erhanninja
09-08-2018, 03:11 AM
Ubi decided to nerf the "Bleed Team" consisting of PK, Nobushi and Shaman. And the only Characters nerfed were PK and Nobushi. You can look that up in the Season Recaps, the statement is in there.

Just drop Nobushi like I dropped PK. They are both terribad now. Pick up a fotm class, just like everyone else does, and take your main occasionally to feel the pain again. I am still sometimes playing PK, and every time I do it I feel the same way you do - work twice as hard as the others to get a kill.

You like to have big range attacks, right? Go Kensei. He is Top 3 in Dominion and very good in Duel, too.

Thanks for the advice. Iím just so used to Nobushi but itís extremely hard to do anything. I might try him

dinosaurlicker
09-08-2018, 03:15 AM
bUt WhAT do YOu mEAn??? dEvs ArE aLwAyS rIgHT!

NHLGoldenKnight
09-08-2018, 06:13 AM

Yeah, that was complete bs excuse. Instead of nerfing Shaman they nerf 2 other heroes. That is what happens when 1 arrogant guy is running department like his own private business. Shame.

@Erhanninja, I see where you are coming from. Nobushi is not great at all but still she does have certain advantages such as her range, hidden stance, bleed etc. It is just that she requires extreme proficiency from the player, you have to work twice as hard compared to let's say Orochi or someone else. There is no cheating the game with Nobu, one of the reasons I started to learn her. So far, I really like her but I can agree with you on many points.

Also, sometimes it is good to take a break. I will do that myself starting next week and I am coming back once we get update. Just to recharge myself and relax. For Honor is most frustrating game I have ever played, only game I need regularly to take break from. Which is not a good sign.

Baturai
09-08-2018, 02:25 PM
I make it Simple For you, Do you know Why nobushi and some boring af heroes are Weak ? Because they are perfectly well suited for Hard Turtle in the Pro Szene. Nobushi is one of the Most picked tournament hero.

Devs balance Heroes according to tournaments. They dont give a damn about its community.. Look at Orochi
There were numerous threads abot balance and rework by the community... and what do we get ??
400ms Light Follow up. . This is All Orochi has .
His Toplight damage is nerfed. Now you put youself alot more in Risk throwing Lights. Because they do weak Damage.
His side Deflects are useless. Because iframe block has priority over Deflect.
Riptide
Hurricanblast
Stormrush
Zephyr slash.
All garbage.

beerbariandh
09-08-2018, 02:56 PM
notice Ubi doesn't respond to almost anything? i wonder why.

Mirage6201
09-08-2018, 04:22 PM
I uninstalled about a week ago. Iím happier bc of it. It made me too cranky. I liked the game except for latency caused by matchmaking that prioritized equal teams over latency. I played at the top level and always played with the same 100 people where the latency between us wasnít always great.