PDA

View Full Version : Ubi Shop. - Release date arrival?

J-Rabbit14
11-16-2007, 05:06 AM
I pre-ordered my game from the Ubi shop, because it promised that I would receive the game for the release date. The release date is today and my game has yet to arrive.

Has anyone else received their game from the Ubi shop yet?

Disappointed.

J-

J-Rabbit14
11-16-2007, 05:06 AM
I pre-ordered my game from the Ubi shop, because it promised that I would receive the game for the release date. The release date is today and my game has yet to arrive.

Has anyone else received their game from the Ubi shop yet?

Disappointed.

J-

Sandwarrior1990
11-16-2007, 05:38 AM
I haven't got mine either, and I ordered with play.com who are usually always on time :/

J-Rabbit14
11-16-2007, 05:55 AM
Very disappointing, this is the first thing I have ever pre-ordered, and I only did so because I believed I would have the game delivered to me on the release date.

Also, I have tried to Log in on the Ubisoft shop website, and I've tried to contact customer support but both sites seem to be down.

jammiewinkler
11-16-2007, 06:03 AM
Yeah, i ordered mine through ubi, was told it would come today on the release, it hasnt come yet, kinda hoping it will come still by parcel force, haha.

Disappointed tho. >:|

J-Rabbit14
11-16-2007, 06:22 AM
Is the Customer service page or login working for anybody else?

BTOG46
11-16-2007, 06:27 AM
I don't want to alarm anyone, but the Ubi shop has a reputation for slow deliveries. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif
A friend of mine pe-ordered a game from them last year, it finally arrived, a month after it was in my local Game store....... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif

J-Rabbit14
11-16-2007, 06:31 AM
It really is such a let down, especially since, it was promised to be delivered by today. Its even more frustrating that I can't contact them via customer service, or log into my account because their site seems to be down.

jammiewinkler
11-16-2007, 01:59 PM
Its so annoying, especially seeing as i preordered weeks ago, and they garunteed it to arrive by today, not happy at all. I would have bought it from a store today if id have known.

whoopedazz
11-16-2007, 02:14 PM
... I've preordered it from Ubisoft.. ._.
I havnt got it yet, and 2 days ago it was in the stores in Denmark.. Seriously..
I saw my friends and people come and buy it, and went again. I was like.. Omg.. -.- That preorder was just not worth it!
So i played for like.. 4 hours today, at the store .. lol.. XD .. ( 3 hours yesterday ) ..
Totaly g33k ._.
I NEED THIS GAME!
Im very disappointed to hear that the XBOX 360 is way better than the PS3.. Cause i purchased a PS3 just for being able to play this freaking game -.- And now i hear that there are freeze problems and fps problems .. Im like.. OMG!! -.-
Also the controls on the XBOX 360 is amazing ._.

DeathRieper
11-16-2007, 02:23 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BTOG46:
I don't want to alarm anyone, but the Ubi shop has a reputation for slow deliveries. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sounds very strange. I got both assassin creed and naruto: rise of a ninja 1 day before release. So they are far from slow &gt;&lt; (both games released this month)

Also http://shop.ubi.com/default.asp works fine by me. and has last few days. (you are using customer service by order right?(i mean under "my orders" you are pressing "customer service" for that order right?))

whoopedazz
11-17-2007, 05:40 AM
I havnt got it yet..

DJ_Jaybee
11-19-2007, 09:18 AM
Yeah, I got the game on release day - but not the limited version with artbook like I wanted from the Ubisoft email promotion I clicked on... I just got the standard version. I've tried to contact customer service from the website (which says response within 48 hrs) - still no word. Plus now the website won't let me log in to chase it up. Ubisoft shop sucks. Are they ignoring us?

DJ_Jaybee
12-31-2007, 06:17 AM
They sorted me out with the free artbook and a voucher... for the mix up with the pre-order.