PDA

View Full Version : Well its a wrap.

paulwall_816
08-29-2018, 02:39 AM
Well I am actually finished with this game I cant stand anymore just to many issues with this game trying to work around it but cant go around failure. This game was awesome when I first started very exciting and fun but yall did to much to it. Its been fun I am probably going to trade this game in for something else just not sure yet maybe assassins creed i know there is couple more games the Ubi soft did that is still pretty good.

fadedsun2011
08-29-2018, 03:47 AM
I'm right there with you. Tonight it my last night. I play on PS4 Pro and I just cant keep up with the light attack/bash/grab spam its ridiculous. I cant stand pvp any more. I play with a buddy and all we do is get smashed over and over because we're constantly put up against four man pre-mades. Nothing but 180 to 200+ rep Shaman, Valk, Berserker and Warden teams. The match making is horrible.

But what is making me hang it up is the AI. Every time I'm in a game the other two leave almost immediately and then are replaced by buggy *** bots. Seems like they cant even figure out how to revive someone any more. They just stand there looking at you. I used to play solo with the bots a lot to relax and practice. Was more fun then sitting in the area when trying to get more comfortable with a character. Now it just seems like the bots on the player team cant complete the simplest of tasks. Like they are all level 1. While the AI on the enemy team are stone cold killers. Always feels like I'm up against level 3s. Its frustrating as hell and has killed what little fun I found left in the game. I had high hopes for Marching Fire but with the current state of the game, I just cant devote anymore time or especially money to it.

dinosaurlicker
08-29-2018, 05:23 PM
I hate to say this when the devs are so dedicated to this game but I think itís time for a different team. After a year and a half, the game has only degraded.

The cosmetics are the only thing the devs seem to care about. Balance is thrown out the window along with bug fixes

David_gorda
08-29-2018, 05:26 PM
Ordered kingdome come today going to start play it to tomorrow and have a break until wu lin faction is in play. Then i Probably Will be bored Of lightspam after a week and delete the Game lol.

Archeun
08-29-2018, 08:36 PM
I hear you. Unfortunately, it won't matter. They will continue to ignore the glaring issues because the Steam free give away has made the population increase by a metric ton.

paulwall_816
08-30-2018, 12:41 AM
Well how bout that better response then I expected. The game really has no balance its all attack and no defense counter, deflect, blocking and parrying pretty much dont work for me. I dont know if its latency or connection none of it works for me but works for the opposing team. The real failure this game has is the feints and light spamming they went over board with that. One other thing not sure if its connection or game but I get connection icons and i get bad lags.

So maybe the best way to make them see the failures is stop playing the game until the fix them. BTW can I get some idea on some games to play because I have a couple games including this one that I can trade in.

Lord_Cherubi
08-30-2018, 01:49 AM
I feel you OP.

Honestly it's getting pretty sad for myself as well: i keep grinding, doing orders daily and i keep asking myself "is this game even fun anymore"?

And it is, the core mechanics are awesome, it's an addictive and intense online fighter that you can't experience in any other game and as in any Ubi game the visuals are absolutely stunning so a big round of applause to the design team. But after a few matches am i still entertained or does it become rather dull? Most of the time i already feel bored after a few matches but i keep doing the orders like a zombie to eventually unlock yet another cosmetic item. Nothing ever changes, every match is the same. No excitement so it ends up feeling like a job (play this much and you'll get a black knight)

All my hope lies in October and the Breach mode. Maybe finally we'll get something to fight for like in the early trailers. No more running around like headless chicken in Dominion or dying of old age in the half-dead duel matchmaking.

If Marching Fire doesn't deliver imma have to let go and propably never come back again.

fadedsun2011
08-30-2018, 03:40 AM
I really hope someone from Ubi is reading this thread. I'm happy to see there is no flaming or trolling going on in here. Just a group of fans who LOVE this game and DON'T WANT to quit. I'm just looking for a little light at the end of the tunnel. Something to keep the hope alive. Hell, if the AI was tweaked a bit I'd stick around for sure. I like to solo Dominion during the week to relax and have fun. Then I PvP on the weekends with teammate. But I cant even bring myself to get on for more then a match or two at all anymore. I just cant believe how dumb the team AI is. Literally all they do is feed kills to the enemy team. I'm not looking for free kills or god mode. I just want the bots on my team to be as effective as the enemy. I'd really like to hear from someone if there are any plans to improve the AI anytime soon. Or at the very least by the release of Marching Fire. Thanks.

Charmzzz
08-30-2018, 07:30 AM
Well how bout that better response then I expected. The game really has no balance its all attack and no defense counter, deflect, blocking and parrying pretty much dont work for me. I dont know if its latency or connection none of it works for me but works for the opposing team. The real failure this game has is the feints and light spamming they went over board with that. One other thing not sure if its connection or game but I get connection icons and i get bad lags.

So maybe the best way to make them see the failures is stop playing the game until the fix them. BTW can I get some idea on some games to play because I have a couple games including this one that I can trade in.

You want them to fix your lack of skill / your setup so you can block/deflect/parry? Did I get that right? O.o

IRostiI
08-30-2018, 09:41 PM
You want them to fix your lack of skill / your setup so you can block/deflect/parry? Did I get that right? O.o

https://media1.tenor.com/images/bf7584cd086aaabbb32114e2ed6e05e5/tenor.gif?itemid=6161804

Corentin10111
08-31-2018, 01:23 PM
God, Charmzzz you really pollute every thread. You are a cancer and you are proud of it, we got it..

This being said, i completly agree with you guys, i 100% feel you kristopee.
I love this game but every time a character is reworked and op people overuse them. Right now more than 50% of ranked duels are against wardens. We had spamming orochi, conq, shaman, warden, glad, cent.. And as soon as they are not op all those toxic people don't play them anymore. And there are good chances that it will be the same story with the Wu Lins comming..
The noisome part of the community is ruining it all but this situation is the dev team fault, if the reworks were better this wouldn't happens.. I feel like this game will never be balanced and will be less and less a skill game. For Honor is slowly dying in my heart..

paulwall_816
09-01-2018, 05:52 AM

Wow you a.ttack my skill level that hurts. No just fix this game thats all.

I think I am finished with this game havent played in a couple days. Still thinking of trading just trying to find a game to get.