PDA

View Full Version : Add team swapping!

Steelsoldier555
08-28-2018, 11:21 PM
While I love this game, I am getting pretty annoyed of jumping into dominion and getting stuck fighting against players who totally outclass me or are total Noob/Meta Trash game after game after game while being stuck with the same team who canít stand against them! Like COME ON Ubisoft! How is it pretty much every other PvP game like COD, Halo, Rainbow Six (YES ONE OF YOUR GAMES) can regenerate the teams every game (unless youíre teamed up with friends)but For Honor canít? Tell us Ubisoft, tell us why this has yet to become a mechanic or why it never will be! A simple explanation is what we ask!

ChampionRuby50g
08-29-2018, 02:31 AM
Team shuffle used to be something in this game. After Dom, teams would be balanced out and players switched around. But they removed it probably a year ago now for reasons I donít know. This kills the fun off the game.

CRIMS0NM0NKEY
08-29-2018, 03:33 AM
If it was added in it would reduce toxicity

Haplo_Bane
08-29-2018, 02:13 PM
The first rule about teamshuffle is that you don't talk about teamshuffle. The second rule about teamshuffle is that you DON'T talk about teamshuffle. Bring Back Team Shuffle

Helnekromancer
08-29-2018, 04:35 PM
It would stop people from leaving after the game is over. No point getting a rematch with the same bad players.

CandleInTheDark
08-29-2018, 07:27 PM
Team shuffle used to be something in this game. After Dom, teams would be balanced out and players switched around. But they removed it probably a year ago now for reasons I don’t know. This kills the fun off the game.

They took it out because it wasn't playing nice with adding players in end flow (apparently it matched five against three sometimes) which they felt was more needed to keep sessions going. Last time they answered a question on it they said it is being worked on in the background but every time it becomes a specific focus something else comes up (at a guess it is the same team responsible for the server migration) so it is taking a while.