PDA

View Full Version : Glad to be back!

Steelsoldier555
08-28-2018, 11:11 PM
It’s been a little over a year since I last picked up For Honor and I’m honestly happy I waited so long, I first got the game when it released and trust me I remember the horrors. I stopped playing For Honor because of all the bugs, disconnects, animation glitches, and the insane amount of broken “Meta”/Spam characters, the game is a BEAUTIFUL game but those issues made the game a toxic zone for Meta Trash/Noob Spammers. But my friends informed me of all the work they’ve done to make it a far more balanced game that’s actually FUN to jump into, though there are still a few issues. For one Valkyrie got an attack speed buff which in turn allowed the Spammers to REGAIN her trip spamming, do you know how annoying it is to 1v1 hell even 1v2 Valkyries, you spend the whole fight on your *** getting stabbed until you’re dead with BARELY any chance of coming out on top. Aramusha to me looks like an overall great character but I’ve had to deal with that impossible attack speed far to many times to say “I want to play this character”, most people I run into will just bombard you with an overhead followed by a side the rise and repeat and it is so fast that anyone who doesn’t have a shield can’t really keep up with the blocking, leaving his opponent pinned on the defense as their health is progressively slashed away. These two characters have been the main source of my irritation since my return but other than that I’m happy to have picked this amazing title back up to enjoy with my friends and to lay down some pain on the filthy Vikings and the annoying superiority-complex Samurai! DEUS VULT!

TSCDescon
08-29-2018, 01:22 AM
Not much change since u left lol.

Welcome to the Light Spam Meta.

CRIMS0NM0NKEY
08-29-2018, 05:33 AM
Aramusha...block and take a step back..
He'll whiff the next and you attack and start your chain or roll away. Same goes for berserker.

Ubi-Jimothy
08-29-2018, 08:55 AM
Welcome back Steelsoldier! Pleasure to have you back with us :)

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. I'm sure myself or the rest of the community would be happy to give you a hand in settling back in.

Steelsoldier555
08-31-2018, 07:54 PM
Ha yeah, not a very warm welcome