PDA

View Full Version : Question about revenge.

Velentix
08-28-2018, 07:44 PM
So I was fighting a roach yesterday. He got revenge and used it. During his revenge I was in the middle of a light attack and he guard broke me. Is that an actual thing to be able to interrupt lights with a gb while on revenge? Or bug? Unfortunately I dont have. Footage of it. But I'm on pc if that helps.

David_gorda
08-28-2018, 07:47 PM
Yeah you can grab People attacking you if you have revenge. I do it all the time.

Leadnvrfollo
08-29-2018, 03:18 PM
I wish there was an option in all multiplayer modes to disable revenge. There should be two types of each mode; with or without Revenge. For Honor is by far the most detailed melee, sword fighting game yet. I enjoy the simulated fighting styles of each faction but feel Revenge mode throws off the realism. It also closes the skill gap between players in my opinion. I just picked up this game this past weekend and like that it takes time to get over the learning curve. However, Revenge mode is more of a nuisance to me than anything else. I purposely avoid gear that focuses on Revenge because I enjoy the realism in the simulated fighting.