PDA

View Full Version : Assassins Creed Brotherhood ENDING! [SPOILERS]

Zac2280
11-19-2010, 02:25 AM
Guys, I am not happy, this is my first post here, and I am using this 'virtue' to post this..
I am extremely disappointed with the ending of Brotherhood.

SPOILER ALERT

Yes, it was freaking bad ***, and I found it very interesting, but KILLING off my favorite non-protagonist character, who is also a babe.. & has been with Desmond since the beginning, then having William strap Desmond back into the Animus, not allowing you to leave again!! (Yes, I have figured out that it was William talking..)

The ending of this game made me sad, surprisingly, because it is a game, wasn't expecting to be emotionally compromised..

But seriously, why couldn't there of been more of a twist, EG. Shaun & Rebecca & Desmond running into the templars after Desmond's incident with the apple.
Although, the ending was bad ***..
You now have gotten me hating Gods, Holo-Gods, the 'Apple of Forbidden Knowledge' and basically religion in general..
Oh and William, that scum bag getting he's people to strap Desmond back into the Animus, not allowing him to leave again, and then blaming Lucy's murder on the animus, when it was that bloody artifact.. :P

That is my rant, Overall, this game was freaking awesome, definatelly the best AC game to date, and the Multiplayer is in-genius..

Maybe add some DLC giving you more game types/characters/weapons/customizable choices?
Hell, maybe even make it so everyone in the game looks different, as you have done with the story mode.

Zac2280
11-19-2010, 02:25 AM
Guys, I am not happy, this is my first post here, and I am using this 'virtue' to post this..
I am extremely disappointed with the ending of Brotherhood.

SPOILER ALERT

Yes, it was freaking bad ***, and I found it very interesting, but KILLING off my favorite non-protagonist character, who is also a babe.. & has been with Desmond since the beginning, then having William strap Desmond back into the Animus, not allowing you to leave again!! (Yes, I have figured out that it was William talking..)

The ending of this game made me sad, surprisingly, because it is a game, wasn't expecting to be emotionally compromised..

But seriously, why couldn't there of been more of a twist, EG. Shaun & Rebecca & Desmond running into the templars after Desmond's incident with the apple.
Although, the ending was bad ***..
You now have gotten me hating Gods, Holo-Gods, the 'Apple of Forbidden Knowledge' and basically religion in general..
Oh and William, that scum bag getting he's people to strap Desmond back into the Animus, not allowing him to leave again, and then blaming Lucy's murder on the animus, when it was that bloody artifact.. :P

That is my rant, Overall, this game was freaking awesome, definatelly the best AC game to date, and the Multiplayer is in-genius..

Maybe add some DLC giving you more game types/characters/weapons/customizable choices?
Hell, maybe even make it so everyone in the game looks different, as you have done with the story mode.

SWJS
11-19-2010, 02:33 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Yes, it was freaking bad ***, and I found it very interesting, but KILLING off my favorite non-protagonist character, who is also a babe.. & has been with Desmond since the beginning, then having William strap Desmond back into the Animus, not allowing you to leave again!! (Yes, I have figured out that it was William talking..) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Um... "William?" Who's William? I miss something?

Zac2280
11-19-2010, 02:45 AM
If you pay attention to the Desmond game play enough, you can check your emails, if you check shauns email, numerous times it has info coming from a "William", this is the same with Lucy's email. I just put the peices together, then again, I could be entirely wrong..

redsoxdani
11-19-2010, 02:47 AM
I believe, and correct me if im wrong, William is the scientist who had Desmond in AC1, when they were in the building before he escaped with Lucy

Zac2280
11-19-2010, 02:49 AM
Uhm, Are you thinking of Warren Vidic?

persiateddy95
11-19-2010, 02:54 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">because it is a game, wasn't expecting to be emotionally compromised.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
You should have played some more video games.

Zac2280
11-19-2010, 02:56 AM
Lol, I liked Lucy, she was awesome D: And I am a nerd. Well, kind of a nerd, and I am in a depressed mood atm, so it isn't that hard to get me sad atm.. Haha http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif