PDA

View Full Version : Outfits should be designed with two color schemes in mind

OoKaMi_79
08-28-2018, 04:31 PM
Nowadays We have tons and tons of outfits available but most of them look fine only with its own color scheme (most the time locked to duel) and awful with any of the available cooor schemes we have for denfender and attacker teams.

My suggestion is that each outfit should have two color schemes, one with warm colors (attacker) and one with cold colors (defender) that ensures that the outfit will look fine. A third neutral for duels could be too much, but if possible I am sure that we will appreciate a lot the effort. If it is not possible there is no issues as we will be able to use one of the other two.

Iím sure you spent a good amount of time design each outfit, and the combination of colors are important....it would be really nice to have the defender/attacker schemes available that make look the outfits right.

In addition I have to say that sometimes I see cool outfit designs in combat, elite, etc. but Iím discouraged of buying them because I know that they wonít look like that in the battlefield....so consider that this approach could increase the interest of people on buying them.

In case that creating two schemes is out of discussion:

I also wanted to share some thoughts about the current color assignment we have for defenders and attackers and I see a flaw there......from what I see the warm colors are for attackers and cold colors are for defenders, the issue with this is that when you create an outfit with a specific theme, for example the previous mask with water element and the current mask with fire element, the water one looks fine as defender but itís hard to make it look fine as attacker and viceversa with the fire one looking good as attacker but having problems to look fine as defender.

My suggestion would be a reassignment of colors for both teams, where each one have at least a warm and a cold color.

For example, attackers could keep RED but gain GREEN and defenders could keep BLUE but gain YELLOW. If we consider the Poseidonís mask attackers could use Green to make it look fine and defenders can use BLUE. And considering Infernoís mask attackers could use Red and defenders could use Yellow. In this way both players could use colors that will maintain the essence of the outfit.

I know that reassignment could lead to some unhappy fellow warriors, but I think that with time we could adjust and see that it could lead to have better color schemes that will improve the looking of all the outfits.

These are my two cents on this, of course they are details that could be improved, so feel free to comment

UbiJurassic
08-28-2018, 06:49 PM
Thanks for sharing the feedback, OoKaMi_79! I'll certainly note down the suggestion. :)

dinosaurlicker
08-28-2018, 07:14 PM
I like the idea. But I also think that many of the neutral colors could become available in team modes as well. For example blacks could go to defenders and whites couldgo to attackers

Velentix
08-28-2018, 07:18 PM
I would rather just have one color wheel where you can pick the color for each section. Honestly I dont use the color of the characters outfit to identify them, for me it is much easier to just look at the icon above their heads.
#unlockthecolors

OoKaMi_79
08-28-2018, 09:03 PM
Thanks @UbiJurassic :D

OoKaMi_79
08-28-2018, 11:58 PM
That’s a good idea too dinosaurlicker, makes sense and would be easy to get used to it