PDA

View Full Version : I have a weird problem , help me

MrB3NX
08-28-2018, 03:02 PM
Hello guys

my case is about the faction war rewards ( premium loot crates ) i decided to collect them then open them when i reach high rep which is logical thing to do

i collected 5 so far but i didn't receive any for the last three end of wars

i switched my faction once and i didn't complain when they give me nothing once , but come on twice and more also no rewards at all !!

i started to think that i've reached maximum of 5 crates and i need to spend so i can gain more so is that ever true ????

don't tell me about winning or losing because when i was with my old faction we were number 3 and they give us 1 premium loot

but now why it has stopped ??????????

help , thx .

Armosias
08-28-2018, 03:13 PM
This is not due to your faction switch, even the knights didn't get any crates this turn. But I don't know if this is intended or not. And don't worry I have about 30 crates in my inventory now and it keeps rising

UbiJurassic
08-28-2018, 06:44 PM
The team is aware that rewards are missing from the recent faction war turn and we're looking into it.

DefiledDragon
08-28-2018, 07:19 PM
The team is aware that rewards are missing from the recent faction war turn and we're looking into it.

Hopefully there will be some form of compensation? 100,000 steel should do it.

MrB3NX
08-30-2018, 05:34 PM
thank god i thought something wrong with me

we are waiting to fix this issue , hopefully with a good compensation .

CRIMS0NM0NKEY
08-31-2018, 12:52 AM
Ubi don't give in to the lack of understanding and vulture mentality...no compensation is needed