PDA

View Full Version : The truth

roStres
08-28-2018, 03:01 PM
This video is saying the truth.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiEPq63mLqw&t=322s

AdmiralLW
08-28-2018, 04:10 PM
Thing is whatever you spend on the game, you don't own anything, you just own license that gives you access to the game.

Andrewszed
08-30-2018, 06:31 PM
Facts are some people are just plane dumb. And others just don't care. But most who pre order are young and have fomo. They wanna play with their friends and don't care about the cost.

It is what it is.

Can't persuade everyone.

Just help those who listen and move on. Am sure there will be a s**t ton of videos and these forums will blow up once game is released. You know there will be problems on release. Just how bad is the question. The private beta is a joke and personally don't care if I get the beta or not. All we can do is go on past experience and that is not good for massive.

Not sure why anyone would believe anything they say. They are literally full of s**t.

agentCoats
09-03-2018, 09:14 PM
Facts are some people are just plane dumb. And others just don't care. But most who pre order are young and have fomo. They wanna play with their friends and don't care about the cost.

It is what it is.

Can't persuade everyone.

Just help those who listen and move on. Am sure there will be a s**t ton of videos and these forums will blow up once game is released. You know there will be problems on release. Just how bad is the question. The private beta is a joke and personally don't care if I get the beta or not. All we can do is go on past experience and that is not good for massive.

Not sure why anyone would believe anything they say. They are literally full of s**t.

Everything you say is why I never buy a game out of the womb. ^^

Plenty of games out there that are mature after being worked upon for months after release. I dont mind paying fora game on release but the quality of almost every single game on release (PC) has been that it wasnt ready for release and needed another month or few to get it into a state of minimal "perfection" i.e. balanced and with a playable endgame. Note I played TD1 from 1.3 onwards.

McCallew
09-03-2018, 10:22 PM

It is what it is.

Can't persuade everyone.

I think the pre-order for access to the beta is 100% worth it. You can always cancel your pre-order after the beta if you think the game has too many issues or is not your "thing". I don't believe anything I see via youtube streamers... it's guaranteed to be either "this is the greatest game ever made" or "same broke-a$$ game as the original." I don't find either end of the spectrum useful. What is useful is getting into the betas and seeing for myself.