PDA

View Full Version : Faction selection in faction war should mean something

NinjaRonin85
08-28-2018, 01:32 PM
I propose thus change, 25% bonus to deployed troops while playing any hero in your chosen faction, 10% when troops are deployed across all.

CandleInTheDark
08-28-2018, 01:51 PM
If you want to limit yourself to a third (soon to be near a quarter) of the heroes on selection, that is fine, you do you. But there should not be a two tier reward system to force people to play the game the way you play it, especially with four new characters coming in who, at least for season 8, won't have a faction on the map.

Two tier reward systems in a game like this are wrong, especially when the current state of faction war isn't in a great place to begin with, and telling people they can either play the character they want or get more rewards is not going to make it any better.

Again. you do you, you have every right to do that, you have zero right to tell me not to play the game how I want to play it or to expect the devs to force me, as someone who wants to see my faction do well, to play the game the way you play it.

NinjaRonin85
08-28-2018, 02:07 PM
Not saying you can't play any hero just you get more troops for playing a hero in your faction.

Armosias
08-28-2018, 03:29 PM
Although I agree with Candle on the fact we should not affect Faction War like this, I truly wish we could get something for the heroes of the faction we're in, like an effect or an XP bonus maybe? I'd definitely like having a knights only effect or special faction emote

UbiJurassic
08-28-2018, 06:26 PM
While I personally agree with Candle's analysis of your suggestion, I can certainly let the team know that players would like to see upsides for players who choose to play their factions heroes.

DefiledDragon
08-28-2018, 07:25 PM
While I personally agree with Candle's analysis of your suggestion, I can certainly let the team know that players would like to see upsides for players who choose to play their factions heroes.

Perhaps a small boost to rewards? 100,000 steel should do it.