PDA

View Full Version : Still no S6 win matrice ?

Siegfried-Z
08-28-2018, 10:54 AM
How can it be that long ? S6 was very short.

Vakris_One
08-28-2018, 11:02 AM
Yeah, I'm also wondering why it's taking so long. Did Conq rocket up to 70% in Duel or something and they're still trying to figure out a positive PR spin on it?

The only explanation I can think of for the delay is that we had a much shorter off-Season period than previous Seasons and thus why it feels like a longer wait.

Charmzzz
08-28-2018, 11:25 AM
Yeah, I'm also wondering why it's taking so long. Did Conq rocket up to 70% in Duel or something and they're still trying to figure out a positive PR spin on it?

The only explanation I can think of for the delay is that we had a much shorter off-Season period than previous Seasons and thus why it feels like a longer wait.

Exactly what I thought, Conq and Highlander skyrocketed in Duel, Kensei / Raider / LB still dominate in Dominion, PK dropped to <50% in Duels and they are still trying to figure out how to sell it to us. My bets are set.

Siegfried-Z
08-28-2018, 01:05 PM
Yep you guys are prob right.. next stats should show big changes and will open some discussion ;)

ChampionRuby50g
08-28-2018, 01:29 PM
Itís been nearly a month since Season 7 came out. I donít think itís ever taken them this long to release the data, or if so it should be coming ďsoonĒ right?

FredEx919
08-28-2018, 02:24 PM
I haven't had news on when this would be available, but we'll try to get it out as soon as we can.

NHLGoldenKnight
08-28-2018, 07:55 PM
Nothing to worry about. Just adjusting some numbers according to PR needs. Lol

Tyrjo
08-30-2018, 08:11 AM
I refuse to believe this data is manually pieced together by someone after the season is finished.

Any fighting game with some self respect must have a statistics collection module built in the game in some way. I mean, if the devs cannot get the win rate for a specific hero in a chosen skill segment of the on the fly or within a specific time period, what hope do we have for this game to be balanced ever? I mean how can they even analyze which part of the heroes moveset are OP/weak and which aren't by hit rate or parry rate, dodge rate or whatever?

voiddp
08-30-2018, 08:30 AM
I refuse to believe this data is manually pieced together by someone after the season is finished.

Any fighting game with some self respect must have a statistics collection module built in the game in some way. I mean, if the devs cannot get the win rate for a specific hero in a chosen skill segment of the on the fly or within a specific time period, what hope do we have for this game to be balanced ever? I mean how can they even analyze which part of the heroes moveset are OP/weak and which aren't by hit rate or parry rate, dodge rate or whatever?
Well you are also not seeing some small balance changes that usually those fighter games have based on such statistics. Only bugfixes in random.
So its somewhat in line with each other.. Having rare reworks once per 3 months, and not having auto statistics collection lol.
So I just don't even doubt they don't have easily accessable it xD

Siegfried-Z
08-30-2018, 09:35 AM
Anyway it takes so long to fix anything for their team... that's sad this brilliant game is not in better hands... don't like to be rude but.. that's just a fact. look at what they never fixed despite so many ask for it for a while :

Match Making (WTH a correct MM is just the floor of this type of game).
Adapting mooves more for PC than console while most play on console
Feats ?? Xoxo
Revenge mech
Broken mooves : HL 50/50 - Raider unlock zone etc
Rework Char like Warden, Zerk etc before Valk or Shugo

Ahhh, one day, one day

Despite of that they came out with new flashy gear each season