PDA

View Full Version : Feature I feel we need in BoB, re: Mission Building (FB,too!)

Chuck_Older
01-15-2005, 03:58 PM
One thing, the one biggest thing in the FMB that bugs me is this:

I can't change the names of places on the map.

While I know that in BoB, we won't have maps like we do in FB, this got me wondering

Ever see a map used in a real mission? there are notes on it. "AAA here". "Primary target". "Emergency fields here and here". "Enemy HQ near here"

So. On the BoB map(s), I'd like to see a simple text function. Simple. Like the one in Paint. So I can make notes on the map. It will increase quality of play and immersion, and allow the player to see relevant info as it relates to the map instantly

Chuck_Older
01-15-2005, 03:58 PM
One thing, the one biggest thing in the FMB that bugs me is this:

I can't change the names of places on the map.

While I know that in BoB, we won't have maps like we do in FB, this got me wondering

Ever see a map used in a real mission? there are notes on it. "AAA here". "Primary target". "Emergency fields here and here". "Enemy HQ near here"

So. On the BoB map(s), I'd like to see a simple text function. Simple. Like the one in Paint. So I can make notes on the map. It will increase quality of play and immersion, and allow the player to see relevant info as it relates to the map instantly