PDA

View Full Version : Why shugoki mains should just settle for no rework

CRIMS0NM0NKEY
08-27-2018, 10:36 PM
1. Look at what we have seen from other reworks. Val for example : More combos, faster speed, defense taken away.
2. The recent nerfs to shug that were posponed suggest they are planning on making him worse with HA and demons embrace.

What does this mean for shugoki? Shugokis rework will probably make him worse than he is now.

I did a comparison between PK Val and shug in dominion. Shug scored more point and higher k/d. Val was my mains but she has no defense in group fights in dominion now. Pk was my main for about 8 months prior but she is weak and undodgable now. Shug passive HA, adjacent lock charged heavies, revenge, and the one shot demons embrace give him more staying power than val or pk now in group fights.

In ganking shug is more useful as well currently. If the opponent gets revenge shug can light headbutt or demons embrace. He can oni charge people off cliffs or use his HA to Demon ball them off cliffs.....all to kill or waste time. Shug is also very fast at short distances making it easy to corner would be runners and Plow through anything giving him a tactical advantage in where the fight should take place.
Shug needs a rework but the one he will get will make him unplayable in multi-player like the new breach mode and instead make him fit for competitive one-v-one which will be a debuff considering what everyone is going to be playing soon.

TSCDescon
08-27-2018, 11:07 PM
if he doesn't get a rework, i would like to transfer all my time i spend on him to Jiang Jun then.

OH WAIT, I CAN'T. THERE'S NO SUCH THING.

Ozmoses_Nil
08-27-2018, 11:28 PM
1.) Do you even Goki????
2.) There's WAY more people asking for rework. Considering he's been getting nerfed since launch.
3) Valk is clearly better off for the rework along with Warden
4) In ganking Goki is ok. Easy to counter if you're paying attention. Valk is better if she can land trip and not hit teammates. God help you if there's more then one Warden spamming overhead unblockable.
5) Demon ball and Demon's embrace gets interrupted all the time by lack luster teammates. Even got killed by own teammate mid DE. (Do you know how hard it is to land that thing when they know it's coming????)
6) LOL... Stop nothing is fast about Goki. And if you're referring to the Oni charge that thing is useless unless you're knocking someone off the ledge. Since it's been nrefed to a push.
7) How can you agree he needs a rework in the same breath you say "settle" for no rework. You're main got one -_-

Ozmoses_Nil
08-27-2018, 11:29 PM
Did i forget to mention all Goki changes have been nerfs since day one???
Just making sure I point that out :P

The.All.Father
08-27-2018, 11:32 PM
Am i the only one who dont understand the thing that we have DLC heroes, but we dont have balanced characters? and the new faction is coming.... i like the idea, but ffs the reworks should be done before any DLC hero came....

CRIMS0NM0NKEY
08-28-2018, 12:13 AM
1.) Do you even Goki????
2.) There's WAY more people asking for rework. Considering he's been getting nerfed since launch.
3) Valk is clearly better off for the rework along with Warden
4) In ganking Goki is ok. Easy to counter if you're paying attention. Valk is better if she can land trip and not hit teammates. God help you if there's more then one Warden spamming overhead unblockable.
5) Demon ball and Demon's embrace gets interrupted all the time by lack luster teammates. Even got killed by own teammate mid DE. (Do you know how hard it is to land that thing when they know it's coming????)
6) LOL... Stop nothing is fast about Goki. And if you're referring to the Oni charge that thing is useless unless you're knocking someone off the ledge. Since it's been nrefed to a push.
7) How can you agree he needs a rework in the same breath you say "settle" for no rework. You're main got one -_-
1. Yes level 44 goki 1.6 Kd with him in dominion.
2. My point is that they should be satisfied or they will be disappointed.
3. Val...mixed reviews at best
4. Way better in ganking than val.
5. If you time a db right when they pop revenge and your team scatters it can be very useful.
6. Oni cancel is useful for getting in zones past enemies, running thru minions, moving from Shepard hazards, keeping up with teammates, stopping opponents from reviving, breaking opponents attacks/gb from a friend, and ledging.
7. He needs a multipleplayer rework not a 1v1 rework.

CRIMS0NM0NKEY
08-28-2018, 01:12 AM
Did i forget to mention all Goki changes have been nerfs since day one???
Just making sure I point that out :P

Goki is the redheaded step child to the devs. Good forbid he gets treated fairly.... Ever.

Neon_WiDoW
08-28-2018, 01:28 AM
Dont rework a character because ubi messed up on one rework?

I guess every character in the game is ****ed then. Might as well just band wagon to the op heros?

Just because they didnt get one rework right doesnt mean they are just going to mess up this one.

I think its clear valk got certain moves tweaked in preperation for the new marching fire heros.

I mean they cant have their new shiny heros get out classed by some old hero right?
.....right?

I mean JJ is basicly shugoki rework everyone was dreaming of. But they decided to give it to another hero instead. (Because ubi hates shugoki players)
It shows they KNOW what they are doing with heros. They just dont want to admit when they make certain ones bad or unbalanced on purpose.

CRIMS0NM0NKEY
08-28-2018, 02:21 AM
Dont rework a character because ubi messed up on one rework?

I guess every character in the game is ****ed then. Might as well just band wagon to the op heros?

Just because they didnt get one rework right doesnt mean they are just going to mess up this one.

I think its clear valk got certain moves tweaked in preperation for the new marching fire heros.

I mean they cant have their new shiny heros get out classed by some old hero right?
.....right?

I mean JJ is basicly shugoki rework everyone was dreaming of. But they decided to give it to another hero instead. (Because ubi hates shugoki players)
It shows they KNOW what they are doing with heros. They just dont want to admit when they make certain ones bad or unbalanced on purpose.

I mean do you really want a dentist who hates you to work on your teeth even if he is the only dentist in town and he has purposely sabotaged your dental work in the past as well as promises to do it in the future? Hell no. Leave shug alone is what I say. You've done enough.

Ozmoses_Nil
08-29-2018, 12:12 AM
7. He needs a multipleplayer rework not a 1v1 rework.

He honestly needs both but I feel fine in Multiplayer.
You should too since you feel he's better then Valk in ganking.That trip done right is god teir
My biggest issue is turtles and runners. No one has to fight Goki if they don't want to.
And he only excels in small spaces because all his pushes are nerfed and limits the run and dodge game.
Idk what Oni charge you're using or how you have your stamina set up but the drain isn't worth it in most situations for me. But I probably need more practice with it

Just give him a solid push for turtle gods.

It's not like the community is asking for a full rework. We want small changes.

Ozmoses_Nil
08-29-2018, 12:20 AM
I mean do you really want a dentist who hates you to work on your teeth even if he is the only dentist in town and he has purposely sabotaged your dental work in the past as well as promises to do it in the future? Hell no. Leave shug alone is what I say. You've done enough.

Do you honestly believe that? All Goki fans know about the infinite nerf treatment. The only buff was a revert of the most recent nerf.
They will not leave goki alone. They want to nerf DE because thee community complains about the one shot even tho it's SO SLOW and should be expected from critical Goki
And they want to remove HA cause they don't like Goki's who do hit trades lol. But it's the only option with turtle gods.

Give me a SUMO like push equal to cent kick and let me fake/cancel out DE. How hard is that?

Helnekromancer
08-29-2018, 01:13 AM
Dude is a Sumo with a tree trunk layered with spikes in his hand and the most creative thing they could think of was giving him headbutts, lazy swings, and a grab.

Just give me the Shugoki that fights the minions. Dude punches, stomps on, pushes minions away with his Kenabo. kicks the Kenabo off the ground so it whips upward and he puts it on his shoulder.

Where's THAT Shugoki doing that to actual players instead of minions? All I get is the Shugoki who stares at you menacingly and as soon as he sees you fighting someone else he's quick to fight.

Rework him so he isn't just staring at his opponent because all his moves are slow. He can have fast attacks, Conq and Warlord does so there's no reason not to and if Berserker can get super armor on every heavy, why can't Shugoki?

It's ridiculous how much they **** on the Samurai, we have the worse DLC, Heavy, and Hybrid Heroes

TSCDescon
08-29-2018, 01:19 AM
Reason why I only play the game daily. Just for the first two daily orders and peace’n the fk out lol.

I put too much time and effort in this game that made me grow white hair. :(

TSCDescon
08-29-2018, 01:21 AM
Dude is a Sumo with a tree trunk layered with spikes in his hand and the most creative thing they could think of was giving him headbutts, lazy swings, and a grab.

Just give me the Shugoki that fights the minions. Dude punches, stomps on, pushes minions away with his Kenabo. kicks the Kenabo off the ground so it whips upward and he puts it on his shoulder.

Where's THAT Shugoki doing that to actual players instead of minions? All I get is the Shugoki who stares at you menacingly and as soon as he sees you fighting someone else he's quick to fight.

Rework him so he isn't just staring at his opponent because all his moves are slow. He can have fast attacks, Conq and Warlord does so there's no reason not to and if Berserker can get super armor on every heavy, why can't Shugoki?

It's ridiculous how much they **** on the Samurai, we have the worse DLC, Heavy, and Hybrid Heroes

Samurai always sucked since launch. There’s not a dev that represent the Samurai.

Card1acArrest
08-30-2018, 11:42 AM
Rep 3 here.

If i am careful i do well in 4v4.

He is also strong when defending zone 1v1. If i was a better wall splatter i would embrace more often too.

1v2 i get killed often in no time.. ;)

CRIMS0NM0NKEY
08-30-2018, 11:38 PM
I'm a rep 44 and still have issues with capturing frames on de to fallen opponents.