PDA

View Full Version : Marching Fire? More like Marching Away Lawbringer

FinnOfTheHorde
08-27-2018, 05:20 PM
4 new heroes, 4 new unblockable turtle eaters, 4 new Dynasty Warriors waiting with over 9000 long movesets...
What Lawbringer can do?
Shove? Too ez to dodge
Parry? Sure thing, if you are T-3000 from Terminator or Goku with Mastered Ultra Instinct from Dragon Ball.
Lawbringer, Shugoki and Warlord <- they need reworks ASAP.

Charmzzz
08-27-2018, 05:47 PM
Hm, I wonder if you have actually seen the Movesets. Except Shaolin they are not very long imo... And they are not filled with plenty of unblockables, too.

But I think that the Characters you mentioned will get their tweaks next.

KotoKuraken
08-27-2018, 06:05 PM
The Guan Yu type guy has a pretty basic moveset, as well as the Tiandi, the only difference is that they have softfeints.

Though I would like to see Lawbringer improved upon, since everyone in the game except him can now confirm some form of damage off a bash. I'd like to see Lawbringer's bash get a tweak to confirm damage, even if it means taking away Bash on Block. If Warden can have a bash so good that he can miss his bash and recover fast enough to bash me when I'm punishing his bash with my own, or even cancel his heavy bash and startup another quick bash before mine can hit him, I think Lawbro needs an improvement in that area. At least give Lawbro the option to cancel his bash like Warden can