PDA

View Full Version : Just some small things I would like to ask the community.

Scrubnubloard
08-27-2018, 03:04 AM
1) in weapons would you like to see more realistic ones or more of what were getting now. Personally I'd like to see more realistic ones than the gold and flashy, maybe more brutal.

2) would anybody else like to see more minions in Dominion. Not in the middle but around the map maybe sitting on points or having small skirmishes around the map just to make it look like more of a battle other than just directly in the Center.

3) I seen this before on the forums I think. But have less screen clutter especially when one team is breaking. Having a big skull appear in the middle of the screen or you're trying to fight is very distracting.

4) now this one is just a personal thing of mine and I doubt it will happen because it would probably destroy the frame rate. But every time you kill somebody the body stays I think it would look kind of cool at the end. Seeing all the dead bodies. But like I said this will probably destroy the frame rate.

5) more executions that cut off different body parts other than just the head and arms. I could see the Highlander doing a big sweet with his sword and cutting off the legs of his opponent.i would also like to see more blood. But that's just me.

6) please make a female skin for the minion or take out the female voice lines. It's just weird hearing woman and then look at the minions and it's all big men with beards. Personally I would like to see them add the female skin then just take out the voice line.

7) put some captains in the spawn so people have a harder time spawn killing if they have to fight four captains and four the people. I don't think spawn killing is really an issue from what I've seen. But it also give the game a better atmosphere to me.

8) I know there's team colors and everything like blue team and orange team and now this is just me majority of the time I see the Orange and Blue Shield above the other guy's head and don't identify them by what colors they're wearing. Most of the time you can't even see what colors they're wearing and the only times I really do notice it is when they're wearing bright yellow. Maybe just take away the color coding system entirely and let us choose our own colors. But I can also see the problems with this so I understand if this isn't well-liked.

9) NO MORE ASSASSINS. I WOULD LIKE TO SEE MORE HEAVES AND VANGUARDS.

That's everything I personally can think of that I'd like to see little quality of life updates. But as a community I'd like to discuss this and everything. This isn't meant to be a discussion about balance or overpowered characters, just little things that might make the game better even if it's only for one person without destroying the core gameplay. And everything I added there I don't think would destroy the core gameplay in anyway but please let me know what you think.

ArchDukeInstinct
08-27-2018, 03:48 AM
1) in weapons would you like to see more realistic ones or more of what were getting now. Personally I'd like to see more realistic ones than the gold and flashy, maybe more brutal.

I think weapons are okay. Armor needs some big help though. There's way too many that look basically the same. They all seem to have bits and pieces from other armors. I understand why they would have more trouble with armor since it's gotta be vaguely compatible with the animation setup.

2) would anybody else like to see more minions in Dominion. Not in the middle but around the map maybe sitting on points or having small skirmishes around the map just to make it look like more of a battle other than just directly in the Center.

It would seem more realistic that the minions are fighting in more than just one place on the map, but I think they would be highly annoying. Trying to fight while in a group of oppposing minions is just awful.

4) now this one is just a personal thing of mine and I doubt it will happen because it would probably destroy the frame rate. But every time you kill somebody the body stays I think it would look kind of cool at the end. Seeing all the dead bodies. But like I said this will probably destroy the frame rate.

Yeah it absolutely would as the corpses pile up, how many it would take on average before that starts happening is another question. Depending on how they've set up the rendering for characters, there could be ways to negate the performance hit partially since there's some optimizations you could do for the static corpses that no longer need to be animated. But nonetheless the reality remains that the more you're rendering the longer it takes and eventually it'll become a problem. At the very least, I would think they would need to add a limit to the number of corpses and then remove the oldest once that limit is reached.

7) put some captains in the spawn so people have a harder time spawn killing if they have to fight four captains and four the people. I don't think spawn killing is really an issue from what I've seen. But it also give the game a better atmosphere to me.

I think there's much better ways to deal with spawn camping than that. Captains are basically irrelevant on the battlefield.

8) I know there's team colors and everything like blue team and orange team and now this is just me majority of the time I see the Orange and Blue Shield above the other guy's head and don't identify them by what colors they're wearing. Most of the time you can't even see what colors they're wearing and the only times I really do notice it is when they're wearing bright yellow. Maybe just take away the color coding system entirely and let us choose our own colors. But I can also see the problems with this so I understand if this isn't well-liked.

Agreed on this one. I've never used the color of their armor to know whether they're an opponent or not.