PDA

View Full Version : Rework Priority List

I-Nibbiru-I
08-27-2018, 01:05 AM
I'd be very much interested to see what's everyone's take on heroes and the importance of their possible future rework or re-rework if they recently have been changed.

Everyone will most likely put different heroes at different priorities due to that hero being their main,they really enjoy playing with it or simply because they feel like the latest changes on that hero didn't quite put it in the right place where it was supposed to.

I'd really like to see if a pattern emerges from each individual's list, that might give Ubisoft a general idea of what the majority of the community would like to see happen in the future rework wise.

Example from my point of view:

OShugoki
RLawbringer
OAramusha
CConqueror
HCenturion
IWarden

Link to the post mirrored on the Steam forums (https://steamcommunity.com/app/304390/discussions/0/1734336452594208892/)

beerbariandh
08-27-2018, 01:10 AM
im curious why people think LB needs a rework? he doesn't seem broken to me, and i have seen many players have great success with him. he is still used a ton in pvp as well. my opinion is leave him be, otherwise he will be broken like conq and warden seems to be.

Scrubnubloard
08-27-2018, 01:36 AM
im curious why people think LB needs a rework? he doesn't seem broken to me, and i have seen many players have great success with him. he is still used a ton in pvp as well. my opinion is leave him be, otherwise he will be broken like conq and warden seems to be.

Hes got no offense everything revolves around blocking or parrying. Witch before Ubisoft decided to speed up all the characters instead of fixing anyting he was a good hero.he's now a very awful duelist hes good in 4s because of his long arm and grenades I think his grenades are stupid. He generates crazy amount of Revenge for the other hero. I cant tell you have many times I've been fighting and winning just for the other guy to gain revenge and beat me that way.

His rework needs to give him better offense more combos while also making him not a spammy character or one that just shoves to get a free light.

MarshalMoriarty
08-27-2018, 02:17 AM
Frankly, I think they need to re-rework Berserker, Orochi, PK, Warden and Valk before they do anything else. They got these badly wrong.

Its not too late to turn back from the direction they're going in favoring fast, mindless spam. But it will be soon. These reworks were insultingly bad and set the game on the wrong path. The longer this rumbles on, the less time will be spent on new maps and fixing the other modes to make them more attractive.

beerbariandh
08-27-2018, 02:34 AM
Hes got no offense everything revolves around blocking or parrying. Witch before Ubisoft decided to speed up all the characters instead of fixing anyting he was a good hero.he's now a very awful duelist hes good in 4s because of his long arm and grenades I think his grenades are stupid. He generates crazy amount of Revenge for the other hero. I cant tell you have many times I've been fighting and winning just for the other guy to gain revenge and beat me that way.

His rework needs to give him better offense more combos while also making him not a spammy character or one that just shoves to get a free light.

that's what I mean though, if they rework him and make it so he has offense but takes away the pushing around 100% of the time for a free hit im on board for that. But if they add combos and keep the ability to spam then you just made another Orochi.

Knight_Raime
08-27-2018, 02:57 AM
If we're looking at the roster as a whole in order from who needs it the most to least:

~Goki
~Lawbringer/nobushi
~Raider
~Centurion/shinobi
~Aramusha
~Warlord/pk
~conq/highlander

NikolajSlav
08-27-2018, 03:20 AM
1. Raider.
2. Riader.
3.Raider.
4. Shugoki
5.Lawbringer

Also Raider.

TSCDescon
08-27-2018, 03:21 AM
At this point, it doesnít even matter who gets the rework. Itís just gonna be another spammy type.

Nose1234F
08-27-2018, 03:39 AM
Orochi (fix the light spam speed, give him something else as an opener)
Highlander (nerf 50/50)
Conqueror (nerf bash)
(these are the type of heroes that are making the new player base quitting early)
Shugoki
Raider
Lawbringer
Warlord?
(not much to say, decent in dominion, but they remain useless tanks)
Aramusha
Nobushi
PK?
(they are not that bad, but they are lagging behind most characters now)
Centurion
(It's pretty easy to avoid ''the cutscene'', but it is making a lot of new players quit as well).

Honestly fixing the first three would go a long way and it wouldn't take too much of an effort to do so. Ubisoft is too slow with fixing the damn game and on top of it they are bringing an expansion...

Tyrjo
08-27-2018, 04:29 PM
If we're looking at the roster as a whole in order from who needs it the most to least:

~Goki
~Lawbringer/nobushi
~Raider
~Centurion/shinobi
~Aramusha
~Warlord/pk
~conq/highlander

*checks post date* -> Today.

You basically listed half the roster including some heroes who just got reworked/updated (Conq, Highlander, Peacekeper, Nobushi) or have been told by Roman as in not getting anything anytime soon. (Centurion) Season pass heroes have also been hinted as in not getting anytime soon. (Aramusha, Shinobi)

Vakris_One
08-27-2018, 04:40 PM
Example from my point of view:

OShugoki
RLawbringer
OAramusha
CConqueror
HCenturion
IWarden

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/00/a8/c3/00a8c33dac75b995305d7ce479ca4049.jpg

Maxime_Qc-
08-27-2018, 04:55 PM
Just fix the bad rework that have allready been done first ...

I feel like we just skipped our turn with those rework and now we gotta deal with it

So MY priority would be :

Peacekeeper

Orochi

Valkirye

Then ...those who never got any attention

Shugo...

Centurion...

I feel like cent could have so much better kit .. with more combo option.. maybe even some kind of offensive stance

Baturai
08-27-2018, 04:58 PM
Fix Orochi

Riptide
Stormrush
Give opener
Fix Deflect and ignore Iframe nonsense

Illyrian_King
08-27-2018, 08:06 PM
1) Lawbringer
2) Shrek
3) Raider
4) Warlord
5) Nobushi

Xeith98zz
08-27-2018, 10:53 PM
Cent probably wont get a rework, Conq wont anytime soon either, Wardens already been reworked, shugokis just a bad character in general. But other than that LB needs reworked and in addition, Raider. Always wanted to main him, but he just doesent really interest me move wise, similar to Warden

Xeith98zz
08-27-2018, 10:56 PM
1. Raider.
2. Riader.
3.Raider.
4. Shugoki
5.Lawbringer

Also Raider.

I ****ing agree dude, they needa #**** off with the knights and show some raider luvvv

Ozmoses_Nil
08-27-2018, 11:52 PM
1. Raider.
2. Riader.
3.Raider.
4. Shugoki
5.Lawbringer

Also Raider.

Lol let me guess you main Raider.
I do wish he was a little more versatile, All decent Raiders do the same thing. Tackle / Unblockable Zone/ over head stun/ unblockable zone/ Fake side heavy / over head stun/ Unblockable zone... Rinse Repeat

Siegfried-Z
08-28-2018, 12:22 AM
Before who needs next rework, i would say they need To fix previous one :
Conq : Nerf SB

Warden : Keep 500ms lights in any direction and top heavy Dash but put back old Shoulder bash and remoove unblocable

PK : buff back her heavies dmg at least

Valk : buff back old shield tackle and put back the headbutt

HL : Nerf his 50/50

Orochi : maybe put only the 2nd light at 400ms in his chain and then give him the tozen kick To open

Nobu : dont know how but she needs a more safe way to be offensive

About the next rework .. in my opinion no others real buff rework are needed .. just rework as PK got (nerf dmg To give more options ), for :
Shugo, Raider, LB (specially Raider need dmg nerf)

Warlord is extremly annoying To play and To play against be he just need To be funnier, not buffed.

Gladiator really needs to have his guard improved.

These following char are good as they are :
Cent, zerk, Sham, kensei, Aramusha

Talking for console .

Knight_Raime
08-28-2018, 12:30 AM
*checks post date* -> Today.

You basically listed half the roster including some heroes who just got reworked/updated (Conq, Highlander, Peacekeper, Nobushi) or have been told by Roman as in not getting anything anytime soon. (Centurion) Season pass heroes have also been hinted as in not getting anytime soon. (Aramusha, Shinobi)

There is no point in making a list of heros that should be touched upon if we're making dlc heros and heros already touched off limits specifically because there are only 3 heros left who have not been touched. And I can only assume you're referring to goki with that roman comment. So that leaves 2 heros? Not much of a list.

Goki is the worst hero in the game atm. For obvious reasons. he needs the most help.
Lawbringer and nobushi are next because they both have solid defensive play options but no offense on their own.
Raider after them because he actually performs quite well in ganks and group fights. He just needs 1v1 help.
Centurion and shinobi are both flawed at the very core of design and likely need new kits. But they both function "fine" in most people's gameplay. So that's why they're as low on my list as they are.
Aramusha is below them because his kit design isn't actually flawed (some people don't enjoy the concept but that doesn't make it inherently bad.) But he also currently works in most people's gameplay. So he's even lower priority because of that.
Warlord/pk both have very solid kits at base and only need minor adjustments to make them perfect.
And conq/highlander are in the same boat as warlord and pk in only needing adjustments. But the adjustments warlord/pk need would be bigger than conq's and HL.

ChampionRuby50g
08-28-2018, 02:29 AM
1. Lawbringer
2. Fat man
3. Raider
4. Cent
5. Adress the reworks they screwed up

KWi_08j
08-28-2018, 02:31 AM
There is no point in making a list of heros that should be touched upon if we're making dlc heros and heros already touched off limits specifically because there are only 3 heros left who have not been touched. And I can only assume you're referring to goki with that roman comment. So that leaves 2 heros? Not much of a list.

Goki is the worst hero in the game atm. For obvious reasons. he needs the most help.
Lawbringer and nobushi are next because they both have solid defensive play options but no offense on their own.
Raider after them because he actually performs quite well in ganks and group fights. He just needs 1v1 help.
Centurion and shinobi are both flawed at the very core of design and likely need new kits. But they both function "fine" in most people's gameplay. So that's why they're as low on my list as they are.
Aramusha is below them because his kit design isn't actually flawed (some people don't enjoy the concept but that doesn't make it inherently bad.) But he also currently works in most people's gameplay. So he's even lower priority because of that.
Warlord/pk both have very solid kits at base and only need minor adjustments to make them perfect.
And conq/highlander are in the same boat as warlord and pk in only needing adjustments. But the adjustments warlord/pk need would be bigger than conq's and HL.

I agree with almost the whole post since the gaming is heading in the direction of some characters being based upon the speed of their attacks. I believe the slow characters do need some work done to their move sets (Shugoki,Lawbringer,and warlord). Most of the heroes just need a few tweaks here and there. The shinobi I feel has lost his ability to put up a decent fight consistently unless they rely solely on lights and the kick landing other than that his moves are way more risky than they are rewarding in high level play as the ranged moves you can be knocked down from parry/guard break as the are very react able when use to them. The berserker I like the idea of a Assassin who can take a hit and give one back but the damage output is a little too much for the amount of moves that give hyper armor so if you make a mistake against them you are punished severely. I believe the next few reworks should be towards catching up heroes who are very behind rather than taking heroes and giving buffs upon buffs itís making them less unique.

DefiledDragon
08-28-2018, 02:14 PM
Hes got no offense everything revolves around blocking or parrying. Witch before Ubisoft decided to speed up all the characters instead of fixing anyting he was a good hero.he's now a very awful duelist

Yeah, he sucks in duels tbh.

https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/40223468_10156697863484772_8526602047930236928_n.j pg?_nc_cat=0&oh=d88d8a1e7a1c4639b54287b3f05186f4&oe=5C3313F9

RexXZ347
08-28-2018, 03:45 PM
Goki
Aramusha
Raider
Lawdaddy
Nobushi

Vordred
08-28-2018, 05:55 PM
at this point i have pretty much given up on the reworks, i was originally hoping that they would completely overhaul the old cast giving them a complete new kit (of course keep some of the old) to bring them more in line with the later cast.

but instead, it's more just speed up some attacks and make others unblockable, and that's about it.

i get why, spend all that time on old heroes everyone already has, isn't going to be profitable, but make four new ones that they can sell, brings in more money.

but still, would be nice if a bit more time was spent on the reworks of old heroes.

dinosaurlicker
08-28-2018, 06:56 PM
Highest priority

Shugoki
Aramusha
Lawbringer
Warlord
Raider
Centurion
Peacekeeper

Lowest priority

Thatís the order it should be in. It goes pretty much from highest priority being completely unusable and lowest priority being usable but bland