PDA

View Full Version : 50v50

Kibux
08-26-2018, 11:29 PM
Hey Am not new to the game , i had played it before ,but i ddnt noticed one thing from before .. Like for example when i win Dominion i get 50 steel then when i loose Dominion i get 50 steel .. is there a point in winning a game in terms of steel ? or is it just starter edition thing ? i mean u can just semi afk and loose games and get same amount of steel same as u try ur hardest to carry ur dummy dummy team . :confused:

Halvtand
08-27-2018, 12:10 AM
You get the same amount of steel for winning and losing. This is why Fh have a problem with AFKers and bots.

beerbariandh
08-27-2018, 12:12 AM
you get more xp if you win. also your record looks bad if nothing but losses if you care about that. i play for keeps. i don't see the point in playing a game if the intended purpose isn't to win.

SangLong524
08-27-2018, 05:10 AM
If you win, more xp and more assets, which contribute to FW, which result in steel reward when season ends.
Frankly it's more xp is more desirable to me. Some lousy amount of steel/crates rewards at season end that I can make in a day is hardly worth the effort to win. It's a poor rewarding system.

AzureSky.
08-28-2018, 03:10 PM
i thought you were asking for a 50 vs 50 mode, lol. (i mean they could do it with dedicated servers, but it would use a lot of pc resources to play it)

Still i would love to see a 8vs8, they already have the resources for it with dedicated servers. Or 6vs 6 at least.