PDA

View Full Version : All the AC Theories

tjbyrum1
04-02-2011, 02:37 PM
AC centers around various real-world theories and some of them deal with organizations.

I'd like to know which theories exactly they are. Just post and tell which you know of. Anything associated such as theories, organizations, movements...

tjbyrum1
04-02-2011, 02:37 PM
AC centers around various real-world theories and some of them deal with organizations.

I'd like to know which theories exactly they are. Just post and tell which you know of. Anything associated such as theories, organizations, movements...

crash3
04-03-2011, 06:25 AM
my theory is if AC3 is set in french revolution-the assassins help to free the people from tyrannical king louis but behind the scenes the templars are plotting and the young ambitious napoleon shows up just as the assasins think they are victorious and the people are so easily influenced that they declare napoleon as emperor as they think hes the hero of france (which actually happened) and then behind the scenes napoleon is sending agents to kill off the assassins and the assassins are nearly wiped out it would be nice to see a storyline that shows proper defeat for once i mean with ezio it was all an easy ride to victory he was practically invincible we need a more dangerous feel to the game

tjbyrum1
04-03-2011, 09:49 AM
None of what you said made any sense whatsoever in respect to my question.

Inorganic9_2
04-04-2011, 11:07 AM
^ this. People think their "theories" are so amazing that they have to blurt them everywhere for no apparent reason.

I'd help you out a bit more, as I know where quite a few of them are based, but I have to go out and don't have much time to type it out.

Black_Widow9
04-05-2011, 01:33 AM
Have you checked out this Topic?
Official Member Theories *Spoilers* (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/9011039408/m/2951020209)
There is a ton of them in there. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

Inorganic9_2
04-05-2011, 10:19 AM
Is anyone even reading the first post?

I'll start with the obvious ones:
Knights Templar - The Poor Fellow-Soldiers of Christ and of the Temple of Solomon. A Knightly order founded in the 12th century which became one of the largest and most wealthy orders in Europe. They occupied the Temple Mount in Jersualem and there are many legends stating they found the Ark of Covenant or the Holy Grail (of course, in AC, Robert found the Ark with the Apple in it). Its leaders were burned for being relapsed heretics in the early 14th century and most of its property were handed over to the Knights of St John (Hospitallers). Conspiracy theory: they were 'pushed underground' rather than dissolved and secretly guided the world's governments.

Philadelphia Incident: Mentioned in Vidic's emails. Supposedly, a ship, tested out a new cloaking device using extremely strong magnetic fields and disappeared, manifested elsewhere for 5 minutes (future state or not?) and then reappeared with many of the crew missing, extremely ill or fused into the metal of the ship. Conspiracy theory - time travel discovered and covered up (AC universe - result of a PoE)

I'll add some more soon.

tjbyrum1
04-05-2011, 11:20 AM
Thanks for actually reading my post Inorganic.

That's exactly the information I asked for.