PDA

View Full Version : Find new opponent

guest-4xn53EA8
08-26-2018, 08:45 PM
It seems finding new opponent is not finding a new opponent..

Neon_WiDoW
08-26-2018, 08:55 PM
It has been that way since season 1 my friend.

It has been talked about since season 1.

People mention it weekly with Ubi response being "We will pass this on to the dev team"

They will not fix this issue so better to get use to it than fight it.

ArchDukeInstinct
08-26-2018, 10:14 PM
It seems finding new opponent is not finding a new opponent..

Yeah it's idiotic. I usually just wait a half a minute before queuing up another duel and that generally avoids picking the same person again.

beerbariandh
08-26-2018, 11:53 PM
its scientifically proven that only 2 people in the world are trying to duel at any given time. why else would this be an issue? ;)

Roseguard_Cpt
08-27-2018, 12:29 AM
Not to be a downer to the game, but it doesn't have the multi-millions of players it did at launch, so if it's trying to match you with people of a similar rep and it doesn't find someone in a minute or two it'll match you with the same person because fighting the same person is better than no one.

Neon_WiDoW
08-27-2018, 05:14 AM
Not to be a downer to the game, but it doesn't have the multi-millions of players it did at launch, so if it's trying to match you with people of a similar rep and it doesn't find someone in a minute or two it'll match you with the same person because fighting the same person is better than no one.

This was an issue back in season 1 when there were that many players. And its still not fixed. Trust me its not their system not being able to compensate for lack of players.