PDA

View Full Version : Spawnzones need a attack increase

KSI K9 HANDLER
08-25-2018, 11:43 PM
I'm getting sick and tired of playing domination and having all 4 of the enemy team in our spawn ganking the living hell out of us the second We spawn in. There needs to be like an attack up for friendly team so that we have a chance to shove our foot up their *** so they can't just spend the entire game spawn ganking

DefiledDragon
08-26-2018, 08:25 AM
Players who are in the opposition teams spawn zone should suffer "attrition damage" where their health just gradually ticks down, as if they're bleeding or on fire. That would solve the issue of spawn camping.

KSI K9 HANDLER
08-26-2018, 10:18 AM
I like that idea better

The_B0G_
08-26-2018, 07:11 PM
Yeah, I don't see it often but I agree. There should be another outlined zone around the spawn.

I like the attrition idea, maybe even just make a 10 second timer, you die once the timer counts down, the timer doesn't reset if you leave the zone and re enter, it just picks up where it left off.

Dry.Fish
08-26-2018, 07:30 PM
Run around and cap thier point. Distract them somehow use emote spam to get thier attention and divert them from your spawn.

The_B0G_
08-26-2018, 07:41 PM
Run around and cap thier point. Distract them somehow use emote spam to get thier attention and divert them from your spawn.

Thats only good if they aren't cutting off your escape, or if you have someone fast enough to out run them. Even so, if 3 or 4 of their teammates are in your spawn, good luck running away.

Helnekromancer
08-26-2018, 10:29 PM
Yea some maps there's no "Run around" just gotta to kill them and hope the spawning minions stagger them so they can't block, but too many games, especially on console is just the enemy team waiting for the losers to spawn and just pelt them with bombs until they ragequit.