PDA

View Full Version : @Ubisoft Way to fix Deathballing, CC Superiority over attacks in 4vs4 modes. CC META.

AzureSky.
08-25-2018, 05:49 PM
Hello, your system have a big flaw, and that flaw is that you treat CC with different properties than attacks.

How this works? attacks are affected by i-frames (invunerability frames on dodges) this happens so if you dodge a attack in the correct timing you can evade it, the problem is that CC only works on hitbox, so regardless if you evaded the CC, if the systems get a part of your hitbox on the CC move you are getting CCed by it. (this is what causes the hilarious situations were you dodge CC but it still hits you) To counter this you needed to nerf a lot of the tracking in a lot of moves, this wasn't the solution.

How to fix this? Make CC vunerable to i-frames, if someone for example hits you with shoulder bash and you are near a wall, even if you dodge to the wall you should be able to dodge it on the i-frames, this will show as a hyper armor symbol (the one you get when you break shugo hyper armor, the white glow) to show that you did a CC and the opponent evaded it (this will only happen if you happen to do it on the same hitbox while being in i-frames) if you dodge normally and the hitbox of the CC doesn't hit you the white glow will not show (and you will dodge normally)

This will make CC and attacks the same, i also have other proposed change that could help.

CC i-frames on parry animation, currently if you parry a attack you can keep parrying if they keep attacking, but you get locked on in place and if for example a shugoki decided to hug you at that time, even if you wanted to dodge you wouldn't be able to do it cause you would be in parry animation, to fix this you should be able to have i-frames to CC on parry animation too, so it doesn't condemn you to die in a 1vs multi opponents situation.

secondpink
08-25-2018, 06:07 PM
How about they fix their ****ing game and let it be playable?

David_gorda
08-25-2018, 06:08 PM
How about they fix their ****ing game and let it be playable?
That wont happen ubisoft is a useless company.

secondpink
08-25-2018, 06:13 PM
Are there even any staff on these forums?
Dont they see this ****ing garbage?
Theres no actual tech support anymore, like seriously wtf is wrong with this nonsense?
I dont even see a Technical support forums on this forums???
Even private servers for other games do better than this ********, people who aren't even being paid to work help out with tech issues moreso than this.
Absolutely seen zero response from any staff member, this is a ****ing joke.
What, on top of being too cheap for actual servers, they dont pay for staff on the forums either?

They see all the negativae feedback about how they're a **** company, their game doesn't even work for a good number of people.
What the **** do they do? Sit on their asses and do nothing?

Like you LITERALLY have MULTIPLE people who can't even play the game ASKING for help and theres ZERO response.

Archeun
08-25-2018, 08:32 PM
Ubi is making many changes. Unfortunately; they are not addressing very serious concerns from a huge part of the player-base and seem to cater to the Git Gud crowd. The death-ball issue has been ongoing for months, the class issues since launch and they're simply making things worse it seems with each major patch. As long as people are buying steel and the game though; why change. Marching Fire will either save the game or it will be the end for a large portion of the player base.

AzureSky.
08-25-2018, 09:15 PM
Ubi is making many changes. Unfortunately; they are not addressing very serious concerns from a huge part of the player-base and seem to cater to the Git Gud crowd. The death-ball issue has been ongoing for months, the class issues since launch and they're simply making things worse it seems with each major patch. As long as people are buying steel and the game though; why change. Marching Fire will either save the game or it will be the end for a large portion of the player base.

Yeah the problem is that by how CC works right now they can perma CC you so you can't move while they do grab moves to kill you faster. With the CC changes i explained on the post we would be able to escape the CC chains by doing a parry or dodge.

UbiJurassic
08-26-2018, 01:34 AM
Hello, your system have a big flaw, and that flaw is that you treat CC with different properties than attacks.

How this works? attacks are affected by i-frames (invunerability frames on dodges) this happens so if you dodge a attack in the correct timing you can evade it, the problem is that CC only works on hitbox, so regardless if you evaded the CC, if the systems get a part of your hitbox on the CC move you are getting CCed by it. (this is what causes the hilarious situations were you dodge CC but it still hits you) To counter this you needed to nerf a lot of the tracking in a lot of moves, this wasn't the solution.

How to fix this? Make CC vunerable to i-frames, if someone for example hits you with shoulder bash and you are near a wall, even if you dodge to the wall you should be able to dodge it on the i-frames, this will show as a hyper armor symbol (the one you get when you break shugo hyper armor, the white glow) to show that you did a CC and the opponent evaded it (this will only happen if you happen to do it on the same hitbox while being in i-frames) if you dodge normally and the hitbox of the CC doesn't hit you the white glow will not show (and you will dodge normally)

This will make CC and attacks the same, i also have other proposed change that could help.

CC i-frames on parry animation, currently if you parry a attack you can keep parrying if they keep attacking, but you get locked on in place and if for example a shugoki decided to hug you at that time, even if you wanted to dodge you wouldn't be able to do it cause you would be in parry animation, to fix this you should be able to have i-frames to CC on parry animation too, so it doesn't condemn you to die in a 1vs multi opponents situation.

Thanks for sharing the feedback and suggestion as always, AzureSky! We're aware that deathballing is still a prevalent concern in 4v4 and the team has been looking at the ways we can best address it without creating potential new areas of concern. I'll certainly note your suggestion down.

As for other forum users, what do you think of the opinion he shared and his suggested solution?

Are there even any staff on these forums?
Dont they see this ****ing garbage?
Theres no actual tech support anymore, like seriously wtf is wrong with this nonsense?
I dont even see a Technical support forums on this forums???
Even private servers for other games do better than this ********, people who aren't even being paid to work help out with tech issues moreso than this.
Absolutely seen zero response from any staff member, this is a ****ing joke.
What, on top of being too cheap for actual servers, they dont pay for staff on the forums either?

They see all the negativae feedback about how they're a **** company, their game doesn't even work for a good number of people.
What the **** do they do? Sit on their asses and do nothing?

Like you LITERALLY have MULTIPLE people who can't even play the game ASKING for help and theres ZERO response.

If you're having issues running the game, you'll need to reach out to the support team. Should you choose to email them, responses may take up to 48 hours. However, you can also try the Community Support forums (https://forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.php/1434-Community-Support) as well for possible assistance.

Mirage6201
08-26-2018, 01:37 AM
What is the point of large stun recovery when you get hit from targets you are not targeting? Some characters cause longer recoveries than others.