PDA

View Full Version : 11 languages and PT/BR out !!! What reason for neglect ???

Plat00nXx2
08-25-2018, 04:03 PM
Brasil uns dos maiores consumidores de jogos, fato que a própria Ubisoft já reconhece e portanto, como se não bastasse, novo Anno virá sem novamente traduçao para nosso idioma.

Descaso da empresa produtora do jogo ?

Assim como vários brasileiros que gostam da serie, desanima pensar em comprar seja em pre venda ou futuramente este jogo.

Torço pra que revejam e lancem, pelo menos, um patch futuro com a tradução PT/BR.

================================================== ======================

Brazil one of the biggest consumers of games, a fact that Ubisoft itself already recognizes and therefore, as if that were not enough, new Anno will come without another translation into our language.

Lack of the company producing the game?

Like many Brazilians who like the series, it discourages to think about buying either in pre-sale or in the future this game.

I hope that they review and release at least one future patch with the PT / BR translation.

iruet
08-30-2018, 03:45 PM
Brasil uns dos maiores consumidores de jogos, fato que a própria Ubisoft já reconhece e portanto, como se não bastasse, novo Anno virá sem novamente traduçao para nosso idioma.

Descaso da empresa produtora do jogo ?

Assim como vários brasileiros que gostam da serie, desanima pensar em comprar seja em pre venda ou futuramente este jogo.

Torço pra que revejam e lancem, pelo menos, um patch futuro com a tradução PT/BR.

================================================== ======================

Brazil one of the biggest consumers of games, a fact that Ubisoft itself already recognizes and therefore, as if that were not enough, new Anno will come without another translation into our language.

Lack of the company producing the game?

Like many Brazilians who like the series, it discourages to think about buying either in pre-sale or in the future this game.

I hope that they review and release at least one future patch with the PT / BR translation.

As far as I know, they choosen the biggest markets for translation to that language... It might be possible that brazilian players are just a low percentage on the anno map... And don't be too upset... My native language won't be there, which has already been confirmed :)

I do understand your desire for the game in your native language, it would definatly be nicer to play. But this also has costs for Ubisoft Bluebyte to translate and add those sounds into the game...

I'm pretty sure they'll consider this, but they also got to consider the costs of translating against the possible extra revenue it will grant them.

Most people understand English nowadays, so it's eaier to use English as most important language :)

I know for sure they don't neglect this atm, they only don't support this ingame atm. I've seen how they neglect things, and this ain't one of those cases :)

ErikFerreira
08-30-2018, 08:14 PM
As far as I know, they choosen the biggest markets for translation to that language... It might be possible that brazilian players are just a low percentage on the anno map... And don't be too upset... My native language won't be there, which has already been confirmed :)

I do understand your desire for the game in your native language, it would definatly be nicer to play. But this also has costs for Ubisoft Bluebyte to translate and add those sounds into the game...

I'm pretty sure they'll consider this, but they also got to consider the costs of translating against the possible extra revenue it will grant them.

Most people understand English nowadays, so it's eaier to use English as most important language :)

I know for sure they don't neglect this atm, they only don't support this ingame atm. I've seen how they neglect things, and this ain't one of those cases :)

the cost to translate only the subtitles is almost ridiculous and shows a great disregard, even more that we are speaking of a language spoken by many people, I am Brazilian and I know english and even then I can not understand why not translate the subtitles to portuguese, anno 1404 was unofficially translated by gamevicio, but the following games were not translated because ubisoft blocked the game against any kind of modification, this is completely unfair and that is why the last game of the series that I I bought it was anno 2070, while the ubisoft continue with this kind of policy has only to lose.

RazorBlade185
09-23-2018, 11:08 PM
I think that Ubisoft knows best what the marketshare is for Brasil and if it is viable to make a localized product for Brasil.

UbiSnout
10-11-2018, 01:39 AM
Hey Plat00nXx2,

No update on a localization for Brazil, but here is the 11 languages featured in the game.

English
French
Italian
German
Spanish - Spain
Japanese
Korean
Polish
Russian
Simplified Chinese
Traditional Chinese

Nonetheless, we will pass along your feedback to the dev' team. :)

http://uat-ubili.ubi.com/hpdvc