PDA

View Full Version : Warlord rework and why he shoudn't get it.

NikolajSlav
08-25-2018, 10:36 AM
First of all, I am a Warlord main. I am saying this because I feel in love with the current character and have finally learned to play him, at his fullest potential.

About 2 weeks back I made a post in which I asked for a buff/rework too him. I now deeply regret that post and I would like to apologize to all Lawbringer, Raider and Shugoki mains, which need the rework for real. Warlord does not.

One of the responses in that post was "go watch a stream and learn to play". I have watched and anaylzed gameplay from 2 streamers, which both belived Warlord is S tier in duels, and atleast A tier if not S in brawls. The results of my last 10 duels (9 wins 1 loss) would verify that.
The two streamers I watched were Mulicius and ClutchMeister. Both of which Main Warlord. I have asked them a series of questions, and began practicing.
I suggest you go watch them to learn how to play.

I know belive Warlord is the second best duelist in the game, matched in power only by the new Warden (which happened to be his counter, even before the rework)

I will now refute some statements I made, about him and why his weaknesses dont make him weak, but rather balanced.

1. I claimed Warlord has no feints outside his regular heavies. This is not true. Out of locked mode he can charge or GB or zone or Lock and parry. This creates a very uinque game play style, and an entirely new depth of mind games. This DRASTICALLY increases his skill cap. And also his power level.

2. I claimed Warlord has weak parry punish. 30 on light and either 12 + huge stamina drain on heavy OR 25 damage zone. Those are not weak parry punishes at all. They are not amazing. But they arent weak at the slightest. Especially considering the fact that his crushing shield charge / GB / parry mindgame almost ensures a OOS stamina punish for 37 damage every time. Its not amazing, but again if you compare it to other heros, most of them arent nearly as likely to actually knock someone down while the enemy is OOS. This makes his OOS punish quite above average in my opinion.

3. I claimed his fullguard is nearly useless. Against assassins, and if you practice the timing right this is almost an instant win. Only shaman can actually get to me as Warlord, all other assassins are easy victims too me now.

4. I claimed his short range makes him ****. To this I can reply, that range doesnt really matter that much. His side heavy and zone both have long range, so you are guranteed to be able to punish all the parries, and if you go to the offensive being head on is easy with zone / headbutt.
In addition, if you feel like you are out of reach for regular atacks, simply go out of lock and go for his out of lock in mind game (crushing charge / GB / zone)

5, I claimed the fack he lacks an unblockable damaging atack is a hindrance. This is untrue. He has headbutt. Which is wicked fast. And an actual unblockable atack is only truely important in either team fights OR for feinting as an OOS knockdown condition. He has crushing charge for that, making his lack of an actuall unblockable atack totally un important.

6. I claimed his basic combos, of only L H and H L are a hindrance. This point remains. If he gets a rework, which I hope for Raiders sake (I am viking main) he doesnt get just yet, I hope he gets L L and H H also. That is everything he truely needs, EVER.

Summary:

His power of the out of lock in mindgames in imense. Each try, giving anything from a 25 damage zone to a 30 damage side heavy or even GG from a ledge.
In addition, his guardbreak is by far the most powerfull guardbreak in the game. On many maps that can mean an instant kill via ledge, while getting guardbroken the enemy mearly hits you with a heavy.
And here lies his last power.
Being at 140 hp instead of 120 means he ALLWAYS has 1 more mistake he can make, sometimes even 2. That has insane potential value.
His kit is not weak. It is insanely diverse and has insane potential. Warlord simply has a very high skill celling. It takes time, focus and patience to understand his kit.
Everything from Crushing charge mix ups, to parry punishes, and his crushing light aswell as fullguard give him a tool for every situation.

He is the second best duelist in the game at the moment, if you use his kit correctly. That is a statement I stand upon after learning Warlord from ClutchMeister. Currently the 4th best PC player of For honor on the entire planet. I would like to thank him for his insight and I would HIGHLY recommend his streams.

Good luck to you all,

- A Warlord main.

Illyrian_King
08-25-2018, 10:59 AM
Nice post, really appreciate it.

David_gorda
08-25-2018, 11:04 AM
Agree with most in the post,warlord is pretty good but has a boring kit. I dont think he is even close to 2 nd best duelist Class but still ok. LAwbros and shugoki is in much more need Of buffs.

Lord_Cherubi
08-25-2018, 12:24 PM
That's what i've been saying, he doesn't need a rework but maybe one or two new chain options would be nice

Hormly
08-25-2018, 12:40 PM
Oh go to so much hell

NikolajSlav
08-25-2018, 12:40 PM
Agree with most in the post,warlord is pretty good but has a boring kit. I dont think he is even close to 2 nd best duelist Class but still ok. LAwbros and shugoki is in much more need Of buffs.

Go watch ClutchMeister streams. He mains him in duels. Some off the plays I have seen...

NikolajSlav
08-25-2018, 12:42 PM
Oh go to so much hell

Im saying he is amazing allready. You should be happy. All you need to do, is watch some streams and learn his kit better. Hes kit is soooo ****ing good. Please dont hate me for saying this... Just learn him better.

David_gorda
08-25-2018, 12:53 PM
Go watch ClutchMeister streams. He mains him in duels. Some off the plays I have seen...
Already seen him streaming and he plays warlord well but really cheesy with running shieldcrush mixups. He does well with all characters though not only warlord so it doesnt mean Much to me if he performs well with warlord. Warlord is good but not top tier.

NikolajSlav
08-25-2018, 12:54 PM
Already seen him streaming and he plays warlord well but really cheesy with running shieldcrush mixups. He does well with all characters though not only warlord so it doesnt mean Much to me if he performs well with warlord. Warlord is good but not top tier.

Those are Warlords biggest strenght. Also ask him one time, why he mains Warlord in duels. He thinks Warlord is clear S tier.

ChampionRuby50g
08-25-2018, 12:58 PM
Good on you for taking the time to research and learn new things about a hero, and then coming out and admitting you couldíve been wrong.

Personally, I think Warlord sits around lower A tier to High B. Ubisoft should just remove the nerfs they did to him a while back, although I canít remember what exactly it was, but I know he used to be the best hero in the game before that.

NikolajSlav
08-25-2018, 01:03 PM
Good on you for taking the time to research and learn new things about a hero, and then coming out and admitting you could’ve been wrong.

Personally, I think Warlord sits around lower A tier to High B. Ubisoft should just remove the nerfs they did to him a while back, although I can’t remember what exactly it was, but I know he used to be the best hero in the game before that.

He is the 3rd most picked fighter in duels. At high ranks atleast. ClutchMeister won multiple duel tournaments with money with him, and he mains him (the guy is the 4th best player of For honor on PC.) He doesnt need buffs.
He just has a high skill cap.
He is low A in dominion, which is his worst game mode. In duels and Brawls he is definetly S tier. I did wonders with him.
His ledging potential alone, means he has the best GB in the whole game.

Corentin10111
08-25-2018, 03:44 PM
To me the only problem is his headbutt, like the conq SB it is a bit too fast and spamming this move is cancerous. Of course he might need another opener if the headbutt is changed..

Skarin279
08-25-2018, 07:11 PM
I'm not sure what to say BUT keeping him on this level won't go well.
I'm also a warlord main, not the worst and definitely not the best but I know what WL can do.
My point is, compared to others he is disadvantaged. 2 chains and not a lot of damage. Others have faster lights and they deal a way more damage.
I would love to trade his ledge ability to an other chain cause ledging people is not the way I want to play but his kit is limited so I do it.

I think WL would be in a better spot, if he gets all his nerfs back ( ex: heavy after full block like conq now and his unique parry counter etc .)

What rep are you with WL? Did you ever met an enemy who showed you, you can't do anything against him with WL?
I did a lot and it gets worse with every reworked hero. Oh and wait till the Chinese faction arrives....

You are referring to two very good players, but I think most of people here, like me, are casual players.

EvoX.
08-25-2018, 09:21 PM
I'm glad somebody is finally shedding some light on this hero. It is beyond me how he has slipped under the radar and is thought to be average, when he's aids personified in 1v1 if the person playing him decides to use him in a certain way.

I don't see why he doesn't need a rework, however, when that is exactly what his kit is in dire need of - remove these ridiculous out-of-lock guessing games that give way too much for extremely low risk, give him more than one attack chain, buff his All Block a bit, nerf his headbutt speed/recovery. Still won't make him an interesting character in my eyes, though.

That is a statement I stand upon after learning Warlord from ClutchMeister. Currently the 4th best PC player of For honor on the entire planet.

Hah, I can imagine his reaction reading this.

David_gorda
08-25-2018, 11:40 PM
I'm glad somebody is finally shedding some light on this hero. It is beyond me how he has slipped under the radar and is thought to be average, when he's aids personified in 1v1 if the person playing him decides to use him in a certain way.

I don't see why he doesn't need a rework, however, when that is exactly what his kit is in dire need of - remove these ridiculous out-of-lock guessing games that give way too much for extremely low risk, give him more than one attack chain, buff his All Block a bit, nerf his headbutt speed/recovery. Still won't make him an interesting character in my eyes, though.

Hah, I can imagine his reaction reading this.
Lol funny clutchmeister play a 4vs 4 tournament now on Playstation and getting owned by orochi lightspam, hehe welcome to console :)

The_B0G_
08-26-2018, 12:53 AM
Some more combos and guarenteed heavy from full block and he would be fine. He doesn't need much.

Knight_Raime
08-26-2018, 01:18 AM
He's massively reliant on out of lock mix ups. No hero should be playing like that.
Not saying his entire kit needs to be changed. But to say that he shouldn't be touched at all and that people just need to gg is just gross.

Thorstein31
08-26-2018, 02:13 AM
He needs his kit Back to the alpha State and a new combo. His feats were overnerfed while all other passives donít.
I play dominion most of the time, because it takes to much time to find anyother mode in my region. So when you put the feats on the equation the good old warlord is far worst than Lawbringer.

dinosaurlicker
08-26-2018, 03:13 AM
Ok you donít realize that the reason why Warlord is even good with his limited kit is because of a cheesy unlock mechanic. Without it he is ****. Thatís not what a hero should be. Look at what Spliced is being **** on for. The way he plays Lawbringer enables him to beat high tier, but itís cheesy so he gets hate for it. Warlord is the same concept. Relies on a cheesy mechanic.

The point of a rework is both to enable a hero to compete with the meta, and make that hero fun and give them a kit with depth. Warlord has anything BUT a kit with depth. He is pure cheese and basic ďmixups.Ē Saying he doesnít need a rework just because he CAN be good is silly. Very few people enjoy playing him without ledging/cheesing. He is just as basic as Warden and hardly qualifies as a heavy.

So yes, he does need a rework. Itís not just about practicing and becoming skilled with him.

HazelrahFirefly
08-26-2018, 05:16 AM
I just truly tried Warlord for the first time tonight and had a pretty good time. I'll say that his all block seems far and away the best of all who have that skill. I was doing it on reaction quite often, and I have almos two Reps in Conq and never pulled that off before.

NikolajSlav
08-26-2018, 12:43 PM
He's massively reliant on out of lock mix ups. No hero should be playing like that.
Not saying his entire kit needs to be changed. But to say that he shouldn't be touched at all and that people just need to gg is just gross.

Why dont we just remove all the versatility and difrences between characters and lets all just play as a re skin of the same exact fighter.

Someone being difrent and playing totally difrent is an awesome thing, since it ads diversity to the amount of stuff you can pull off in game.

NikolajSlav
08-26-2018, 12:47 PM
Ok you don’t realize that the reason why Warlord is even good with his limited kit is because of a cheesy unlock mechanic. Without it he is ****. That’s not what a hero should be. Look at what Spliced is being **** on for. The way he plays Lawbringer enables him to beat high tier, but it’s cheesy so he gets hate for it. Warlord is the same concept. Relies on a cheesy mechanic.

The point of a rework is both to enable a hero to compete with the meta, and make that hero fun and give them a kit with depth. Warlord has anything BUT a kit with depth. He is pure cheese and basic “mixups.” Saying he doesn’t need a rework just because he CAN be good is silly. Very few people enjoy playing him without ledging/cheesing. He is just as basic as Warden and hardly qualifies as a heavy.

So yes, he does need a rework. It’s not just about practicing and becoming skilled with him.

1. Anything from headbutt, fullguard, crushing lights, and his out of lock stuff means he has a huge amount of tools. Unlike Kensei which can simply faint everything. In my opinion Kensei is shallow, he just has sword cuts, which he can feint.

2. This cheese is very hard to learn at the highest level. At really high skill level playing out of lock takes huge amount of practice, and its what makes him very difficult to play properly. This "cheese" takes time and skill to use properly. I wouldnt call it cheese at all actually, I think thats insulting.

3. That is literarly everything there is too it. Practice and skill.

NikolajSlav
08-26-2018, 12:50 PM
I'm not sure what to say BUT keeping him on this level won't go well.
I'm also a warlord main, not the worst and definitely not the best but I know what WL can do.
My point is, compared to others he is disadvantaged. 2 chains and not a lot of damage. Others have faster lights and they deal a way more damage.
I would love to trade his ledge ability to an other chain cause ledging people is not the way I want to play but his kit is limited so I do it.

I think WL would be in a better spot, if he gets all his nerfs back ( ex: heavy after full block like conq now and his unique parry counter etc .)

What rep are you with WL? Did you ever met an enemy who showed you, you can't do anything against him with WL?
I did a lot and it gets worse with every reworked hero. Oh and wait till the Chinese faction arrives....

You are referring to two very good players, but I think most of people here, like me, are casual players.

Rep 10.

Whenever I lose to someone I feel outskilled and out played. Never actually out fightered. I ALLWAYS say to myself "****ing hell, I could have done that better if I did, X instead. **** me..."
I think the chinese heros will likely be problematic, on purpase so people will buy them with money, and after 1 season they will be nerfed to average out with other fighters.
I also dont think, he doesnt need a rework, but rather that at the moment, he is the last one on the list. Raider, Shugoki and Lawbringer should definetly have priority.

Devils-_-legacy
08-26-2018, 01:06 PM
Rep 10.

Whenever I lose to someone I feel outskilled and out played. Never actually out fightered. I ALLWAYS say to myself "****ing hell, I could have done that better if I did, X instead. **** me..."
I think the chinese heros will likely be problematic, on purpase so people will buy them with money, and after 1 season they will be nerfed to average out with other fighters.
I also dont think, he doesnt need a rework, but rather that at the moment, he is the last one on the list. Raider, Shugoki and Lawbringer should definetly have priority.

What's you overall rep jw?

NikolajSlav
08-26-2018, 01:54 PM
What's you overall rep jw?

But I get matched against 20-35s on average, and when I get matched against same reputations I allways get the "skill higher than enemy" message. Dont know for how much that counts tho...

Knight_Raime
08-26-2018, 07:10 PM
Why dont we just remove all the versatility and difrences between characters and lets all just play as a re skin of the same exact fighter.

Someone being difrent and playing totally difrent is an awesome thing, since it ads diversity to the amount of stuff you can pull off in game.

That's hyperbolic and you know it. The game is about the art of battle system. Something that is not really present when you're out of lock.
The developers have been constantly quashing anything that involves out of lock gameplay as in their own words that's not what their game is about.

I regularly communicate with competitive players and most agree that his out of lock nonsense shouldn't be a thing. A lot of them want it gone. But they don't want it removed without him being buffed elsewhere. To which I agree. Just like Shove on block is bad design wise. But I wouldn't wana remove it from lawbringer without him getting buffs.

Again. Not saying he needs a massive rework on the levels of say Kensei or Orochi. But he does need his out of lock gameplay reigned in and then compensated with buffs else where.

Hormly
08-26-2018, 07:33 PM
Fortunately the devs won't listen to this nonsense

ArchDukeInstinct
08-26-2018, 09:37 PM
Great write up, OP, you went into great constructive detail about how Warlord is nowhere near as crappy as many Warlord mains try to purport on a regular basis.

You can safely disregard Hormly's replies. The guy has literally never played any class besides Warlord despite being a forum regular for quite some time.

NikolajSlav
08-26-2018, 11:45 PM
Fortunately the devs won't listen to this nonsense

Considering they haven't reworked him yet, and Shugoki is too difficult to rework... That means the obviously agree with me, that Warlord atleast for now doesn't need a rework. And therefore are allready listening to this nonsense. The fact they havent replied to any buff warlord threads should be a dead give away. That atleast was what got my intention. They responded to Centurion, Lawbringer, Shugoki, Raider and Aramusha. But they havent responded to a buff warlord thread. Why? Because he isn't even on their radar. Because he is more than powerfull enaugh to stay as he is.

I main Warlord. And he, too me, is now that I learned to play him is the ULTIMATE weapon.

Fullguard, headbutt, hyper armor, ledging god, huge push distance, best heavy parry punish in the game, almost guranted out of stamina punish, fast lights, good distance on the zone... IDK what else you want. I won't go ahead an say he is easy mode, since I do belive he is THE hardest fighter in the game to play properly, since he fight out of guard most of the time. BUT Jesus. Stop being a whiny pathetic little needy self intiteled spoiled lazy *** bastard, get off your *** and learn to play.

People that whine and ***** and moan without putting in any effort what so ever piss me off.

NikolajSlav
08-26-2018, 11:46 PM
Great write up, OP, you went into great constructive detail about how Warlord is nowhere near as crappy as many Warlord mains try to purport on a regular basis.

You can safely disregard Hormly's replies. The guy has literally never played any class besides Warlord despite being a forum regular for quite some time.

Thank you kindly. I would like if you left a thumbs up on my post and further comments, in order to validate my opinion further. Since I do belive too many people have the totally wrong impression about him.

ArchDukeInstinct
08-27-2018, 12:00 AM
Thank you kindly. I would like if you left a thumbs up on my post and further comments, in order to validate my opinion further. Since I do belive too many people have the totally wrong impression about him.

That will not be necessary. Thumbs up won't get it to more people or make it any more credible. You got the truth and that's all you need.

BLOOD-E-BARON
08-27-2018, 01:09 AM
That's hyperbolic and you know it. The game is about the art of battle system. Something that is not really present when you're out of lock.
The developers have been constantly quashing anything that involves out of lock gameplay as in their own words that's not what their game is about.

I regularly communicate with competitive players and most agree that his out of lock nonsense shouldn't be a thing. A lot of them want it gone. But they don't want it removed without him being buffed elsewhere. To which I agree. Just like Shove on block is bad design wise. But I wouldn't wana remove it from lawbringer without him getting buffs.

Again. Not saying he needs a massive rework on the levels of say Kensei or Orochi. But he does need his out of lock gameplay reigned in and then compensated with buffs else where.

Couldn't agree more, Knight_Raime out of lock couldn't be further from what the Devs want, OP let's be honest not everyone wants to play like the top 2.5% and especially not out of lock play...... You kind of tried to talk yourself into it not being cheese moves but it is 100% cheese.

Just in case you forgot

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/compete.kotaku.com/for-honor-player-wins-official-tournament-10-000-usin-1797819358/amp

ArchDukeInstinct
08-27-2018, 01:38 AM
Couldn't agree more, Knight_Raime out of lock couldn't be further from what the Devs want, OP let's be honest not everyone wants to play like the top 2.5% and especially not out of lock play...... You kind of tried to talk yourself into it not being cheese moves but it is 100% cheese.

Just in case you forgot

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/compete.kotaku.com/for-honor-player-wins-official-tournament-10-000-usin-1797819358/amp

It's not the same thing. For one, the warlord charge is 100% intended to be used outside of lock because well... there's literally no other way to instigate one without going out of lock. Secondly, the nobushi unlocked attacks prevented them from being parried which is clearly not intended.

Arekonator
08-27-2018, 02:00 AM
It's not the same thing. For one, the warlord charge is 100% intended to be used outside of lock because well... there's literally no other way to instigate one without going out of lock. Secondly, the nobushi unlocked attacks prevented them from being parried which is clearly not intended.

No character is intended to be played primarily out of lock. The fact that his out of lock game thats his strongest tool is another matter entirely.

NikolajSlav
08-27-2018, 02:00 AM

Just in case you forgot

That is literarly like saying "Raider grab while sprinting, isnt intended to exist." Which again is un true. Its not cheese. It simply requires a difrent skill set. Like for example using a shield operator in rainbow six siege - the shield is meant to be bullet proof from the front.

Arekonator
08-27-2018, 02:02 AM
That is literarly like saying "Raider grab while sprinting, isnt intended to exist." Which again is un true. Its not cheese. It simply requires a difrent skill set. Like for example using a shield operator in rainbow six siege - the shield is meant to be bullet proof from the front.

No one is saying that it shoudnt exist or its not meant to be used, But i guarantee you that its not supposed to be his strongest tool and no character gameplay should primarily revolve around out-of-lock mixups.

Knight_Raime
08-27-2018, 02:31 AM

I agree the comparsion here is a bad one. As that is talking about an actual glitch. Where as this is just a clever use of in game mechanics.
Both raiders stampede and his crashing charge can indeed only be used from out of lock. But the devs don't intend players to play primarily with out of lock.
This has been stated by them in the past.

Even if it hadn't been the game is about the art of battle system. And when you are out of lock 90% of said system is not available to you.
So no i'm not asking for crashing charge mix ups to be moved. I'm simply stating as is it's far too good and it needs nerfing. But he also should get some buffs.
He doesn't need a new kit entirely or a massive rework. But he does need some changes.

ArchDukeInstinct
08-27-2018, 04:31 AM
I agree the comparsion here is a bad one. As that is talking about an actual glitch. Where as this is just a clever use of in game mechanics.
Both raiders stampede and his crashing charge can indeed only be used from out of lock. But the devs don't intend players to play primarily with out of lock.
This has been stated by them in the past.

Even if it hadn't been the game is about the art of battle system. And when you are out of lock 90% of said system is not available to you.
So no i'm not asking for crashing charge mix ups to be moved. I'm simply stating as is it's far too good and it needs nerfing. But he also should get some buffs.
He doesn't need a new kit entirely or a massive rework. But he does need some changes.

I don't think OP's point is that there should be no changes to Warlord whatsoever, just that Warlord's rework is a low priority compared to other characters and doesn't need to be an overall buff (just changes to playstyle). That's based on his earlier threads which indicated that Warlord desperately needed buffs through a rework.

dinosaurlicker
08-27-2018, 04:50 AM
1. Anything from headbutt, fullguard, crushing lights, and his out of lock stuff means he has a huge amount of tools. Unlike Kensei which can simply faint everything. In my opinion Kensei is shallow, he just has sword cuts, which he can feint.

2. This cheese is very hard to learn at the highest level. At really high skill level playing out of lock takes huge amount of practice, and its what makes him very difficult to play properly. This "cheese" takes time and skill to use properly. I wouldnt call it cheese at all actually, I think thats insulting.

3. That is literarly everything there is too it. Practice and skill.

I play at high level and heís my highest rep hero. Unlocking to abuse a 50/50 is not hard.

Crushing lights are stupid. Enemies get a lot off of baiting them. You get almost nothing off of them. They are harder to time. Just fcking parry lol

Headbutt is good and unique but sooo easy to punish unlike conq bash

Full guard uses a ton of stamina and usually only gives a light attack.

Heís not unique at all lol

BLOOD-E-BARON
08-27-2018, 09:27 AM

Obviously I need to watch this 'clutchmeister' video, if all of you are referring to it only being the use of crashing charge. Even if that is all the video has to offer don't really see how ledging another player would make him S tier

David_gorda
08-27-2018, 10:07 AM
Obviously I need to watch this 'clutchmeister' video, if all of you are referring to it only being the use of crashing charge. Even if that is all the video has to offer don't really see how ledging another player would make him S tier not only leding, wallsplat gives side heavy 30 damage and sometimes jumping attack into guarentueed headbutt poke for 37 damage. Warlord isnt bad but like many other i would like to see a rework instead Of unlock "exploit" as his Main offensive tool.

NikolajSlav
08-27-2018, 11:56 AM
not only leding, wallsplat gives side heavy 30 damage and sometimes jumping attack into guarentueed headbutt poke for 37 damage. Warlord isnt bad but like many other i would like to see a rework instead Of unlock "exploit" as his Main offensive tool.

IT is no more an exploit, than spamming lights on orochi or zones on gladiator.

The_B0G_
08-27-2018, 04:20 PM
IT is no more an exploit, than spamming lights on orochi or zones on gladiator.

I have WL rep 16, he can be effective and he really isn't that bad, definitely not the most in need of a rework right now.

That being said, unlocked cheesy tactics is not something I want to do while playing For Honor, if that's what he needs to do to be competitive, he definitely does need more in his kit, or at least a rebalance of damage and timing of attacks.

MuscleTech12018
08-27-2018, 06:07 PM
Only noobs would assume WL is not almost perfect LOL.. too many noobs in this playerbase..

All you have to do is to exploit the unlock tactics and win EZ... devs know this but they are fine with it !

Arekonator
08-27-2018, 06:55 PM
Only noobs would assume WL is not almost perfect LOL.. too many noobs in this playerbase..

All you have to do is to exploit the unlock tactics and win EZ... devs know this but they are fine with it !

Weak bait

DefiledDragon
08-27-2018, 07:31 PM

Too many noobs in this playerbase? Erm, in case you didn't know, all the pros are playing whatever's current at Evo. You might think you're pro, but you're not.

dinosaurlicker
08-27-2018, 11:22 PM
Too many noobs in this playerbase? Erm, in case you didn't know, all the pros are playing whatever's current at Evo. You might think you're pro, but you're not.

Some of us are just as good but too young to go 😬. When I took this game seriously I was good enough to go to one of the tournaments both statistic wise and skill wise, but being 18 was a requirement. So now Iím way past my prime and donít really play all that seriously, but my point is that itís possible to basically be a pro but not go to the events.