PDA

View Full Version : For The Viking Horde

BigDaddyDevil
08-25-2018, 06:15 AM
I am on ps4 the viking horde is losing this season atm. we do not have a clan system as of yet. hint hint devs that does not mean we can not work together. a call to arms vikings add me message me. let us bring the viking horde a victory gank and spank our way to a win. focus our attacks on the war map team up for 4 v 4. vikings win almost every season we can take this one together. FOR THE HORDE !!!!!!!!

ChampionRuby50g
08-25-2018, 06:50 AM
Love your enthusiasm. Iím on Xbox, and the faction war is cross platform. I donít know if there is something similar for PS4, but Xbox has clubs you can join and there is one on Xbox. I havenít checked it recently, but you could coordinate troop deployments on it.

Lord_Cherubi
08-25-2018, 08:25 AM
I enjoy to see you suffer for once but i won't be surprised if you guys pull off yet another late turnover.

Btw congratz to the Knights, seems like you finally got your **** together.

BigDaddyDevil
08-25-2018, 11:06 AM
Love your enthusiasm. Iím on Xbox, and the faction war is cross platform. I donít know if there is something similar for PS4, but Xbox has clubs you can join and there is one on Xbox. I havenít checked it recently, but you could coordinate troop deployments on it.

thnx for the compliment